Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: big screen tv's for your river pad or home

i have 2 tv's im tired of looking at,one is a toshiba 42" theaterveiw like brand new had it in our river home brought it home and it hasnt even been plugged in,has maybe 50 hours veiwing time i would say more like half of that.also a old school phillps magnovox 52" its the older bigger model probaly 9 years old still has pretty good pic and works good it is our bedroom tv and i want it out to put in a lcd.make offer no reasonable offer refused!will try and get pics later today im going to stick them out on the sidewalk(horse trail) today with for sale signs.

andy01
    i have 2 tv's im tired of looking at,one is a toshiba 42" theaterveiw .make offer no reasonable offer refused!will try and get pics later today im going to stick them out on the sidewalk(horse trail) today with for sale signs.
    Get a picture of the 42' I may take it for 50.

whiteworks
    I used to go to a super bowl party when I was a kid and at halftime when howard cosell when would come on they would take turns throwing a brick at the tv that was in the back yard. not quite sure how the tradition started but I have my theorys.

riverby5
    i'll take the 42 for about 175

Big Proppa
    yo boatnan your pm box is full,
    and I'm interested in your tv's
    call a brotha
    (909) 795-0282
    Later
    Bill

pattymelt18
    how much?

Jyruiz
    What is the exact model of the Toshiba? Very interested in it, Toshiba CRT's have have one of the best pictures after calibration.

shit sorry guys been installing my new lcd on the wall all day.both tv's sold an hour after i left the house to go buy a tv.i got 500 for the toshiba and 200 for the old school tv.i should of waited until i got home to check my ***boat bros'first sorry again.well with my b/d money and tv money i got a 40" lcd sony and surround sound system wal mounted(by myself)in the old bedroom so much better then the big old schooler!

Jyruiz
    shit sorry guys been installing my new lcd on the wall all day.both tv's sold an hour after i left the house to go buy a tv.i got 500 for the toshiba and 200 for the old school tv.i should of waited until i got home to check my ***boat bros'first sorry again.well with my b/d money and tv money i got a 40" lcd sony and surround sound system wal mounted(by myself)in the old bedroom so much better then the big old schooler!
    Congrats on the sale and your new TV.

thanks i wish it was bigger but oh well it looks nice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast