Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Frahm Dodge!

HCS
    Our sales dept. slams a $5000.00 dealer mark up on every car on the lot.
    Were #1 in sales in Northern California.
    The inflated mark up is irrelevant I think.
    I just makes some customers that aren't smart enough think their getting a bigger discount.

revndave
    I bought my 05 Hemi there.Tina was awsome.Only took 30mins. to do the deal.I got 3500.00 off sticker and any rebates.Frahm was great.No B.S. when you deal with the fleet dept.

MOBrien
    Is this "Tina" on the boards?

revndave
    Boatnam

Is this "Tina" on the boards?
    mrsboatnam or something like that.... or boatnam is her other half.

ratso
    I remember when the 94 Ford F350 4X4 4 Door Powerstrokes came out. Dealers here were getting sticker and then some probably up through the 96 models, wouldn't dealer trade either. I had to wait 6 weeks for our first one and 6 MONTHS for our second one. Luckily my brother-in-law was working for one of the dealerships then and we got a nice break. I've learned if there is something I like to spend a lot of money on, I try to have a few friends in the business to get a deal...

HELLO!!! ITS MISS BOATNAM!!
    All dealers have a mark up sticker, its just a sticker!!.....i'v worked there for years and we do beat ANY price out there, .....IF you need any help, i can help you, and beat any price you are looking for!!.....please call me, just like MANY others on the boards here!!!
    P.S. the chargers ROCK!!

mxbundy
    Hi Missboatnam,
    My comments were not directed to you or any other particular person. So I hope no offense is taken. Its just my wife has been in the bis. since around 1988 so I know all the tricks and scams. In fact she intervied their about a year and a half ago.
    I know all dealers have bump up stickers, but they usually reserve them for over priced aftermarket acessories or for high demand vehicles when they first come out. The dreaded Lack of Availability. But every single vehicle on the lot? That is so 80`s
    I think it adds another layer of crap that you have to wring out of first the salesman, then the dreaded closer and if you are driving a particulary hard bargin the Sales Manager!
    I prefer the stores that have no BS pricing as I have better things to do than haggle over the price of a car.
    In fact just about all my prior car purchases have been out of adds. I see a price that I like and go their and buy my car. I dont even try on the dreaded one at this price BS. Instead I look out for adds that say multiple cars at this price. Yes it usually a little more than the loss leader adds, but it is a real world asking price with out the bait and switch tactics of the loss leader.
    But what is a good price on a 2006 (prefered) or 2007 Se with the High output V-6. Not looking for an R/T. Gonna hopefully get a Challenger when they come out.
    thanks
    Bundy

kuben99
    u tell them tina

Scarab Jet
    It's all about negotiating... I've never paid more than $100 over invoice for any new car or truck that I bought...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast