Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: So I ordered a nice little Parker Hot Rod........

mbrown2
    Maybe so, but I am sure it cleans up nice and probably runs like a raped ape :rollside:
    You're right ....but its out my range anyway....

INSman
    You're right ....but its out my range anyway....
    me too !!

Bling Bling
    Think that is Bourget's boat...he beats all his stuff...I am sure that boat was beat too...couple times I saw it sitting out for long periods of time at Ron's Custom Detail...very dirty......just seemed like it was another toy.....Also, it only had two seats in back...did not like that about...
    Otherwise a nice combo...
    It would be a sweet boat to own. You'd have to be Andy and grind his pants off to make it worth your wild. But somehow I'm thinking Bourget doesn't really need to go for the grinding type.
    Tell ya what would be a super nice 32 Skater. They have some coming out right now that are wider, cut down flat decks with a bigger tunnel with a single 1/4 or 1/2 canopy, dam they look nice. It's basically Bourgets with a single canopy. It just takes about 1.5 years to get, and about 200k for this package a trailer and interior. Sounds like a good deal EY. The whole problem with this, the insurance is the same as a 36 or bigger and I'd have to say the 36 or bigger would ride better at 160mph, safer and easier to sell when it's time.

XtrmWakeborder
    It would be a sweet boat to own. You'd have to be Andy and grind his pants off to make it worth your wild. But somehow I'm thinking Bourget doesn't really need to go for the grinding type.
    Tell ya what would be a super nice 32 Skater. They have some coming out right now that are wider, cut down flat decks with a bigger tunnel with a single 1/4 or 1/2 canopy, dam they look nice. It's basically Bourgets with a single canopy. It just takes about 1.5 years to get, and about 200k for this package a trailer and interior. Sounds like a good deal EY. The whole problem with this, the insurance is the same as a 36 or bigger and I'd have to say the 36 or bigger would ride better at 160mph, safer and easier to sell when it's time.
    Speaking of 32's...you ever going to get your boat? How long ago did you order that thing? Everything alright?

TOBTEK
    just got back from DCB........ WHAT were you thinking with those graphics :2purples: must have been in a BOLD mood that day.

XFactor
    just got back from DCB........ WHAT were you thinking with those graphics :2purples: must have been in a BOLD mood that day.
    What's out of the mold? You didn't see a freshly laid-up 29 laying around by chance? :rollside:

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910