Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: So I ordered a nice little Parker Hot Rod........

MR HARLEY
    This cant be real.

andy01
    You were okay until you decided on a GT motor :220v: jk
    Why not just make life easy and get a new Merc 700 motor with NXT1 drive :idea:
    Why would that make life easier? Your the first one with the set up. I am not about to put that in a boat, plus who wants to be the first one with a new setup and pay for all the dial in time? You know the future ones will be faster and have a different set up. Not the package for me. If I was guy number 5 and was building a 32's Skater I might consider it. But not for a 26' Cat, not that much power with a heavy drive.

TOBTEK
    did I have a few drinks and HACK your password again ????? there's NO WAY you bought a DCB after ALL the smack you huck at them. Cough up the REAL info Jack......... From a 32 foot Skater, to a F26...NO WAY :crossx:

riverliver
    did I have a few drinks and HACK your password again ????? there's NO WAY you bought a DCB after ALL the smack you huck at them. Cough up the REAL info Jack......... From a 32 foot Skater, to a F26...NO WAY :crossx:
    This is what happens when you stop drinking and smoking :220v: His poor little brain is on over load....
    You know it will be for sale before it hits the water.............

INSman
    Why would that make life easier? Your the first one with the set up. I am not about to put that in a boat, plus who wants to be the first one with a new setup and pay for all the dial in time? You know the future ones will be faster and have a different set up. Not the package for me. If I was guy number 5 and was building a 32's Skater I might consider it. But not for a 26' Cat, not that much power with a heavy drive.
    Good point, I was just bustin' on ya :rollside:
    I do like the package however, I am pretty sure it will do well as will the new Ilmor motor with whatever drive.

Charley
    Congrats Andy....all fun aside you were only looking at only high quality boats on your list ..... hard to make a bad decision when you do that.... well done and congrats....PS.... don't mind Bling if you put his brain and a ham sammich side by side on a table, you basically have a light lunch

sigepmock
    Andy you're such a FAG.....after all that talk....you went back to the koolaid gang :yuk: :crossx: Let's see some pics as proof...until then....I'm not buying it.
    All kidding aside I think that's a great choice for you. Good size for Parker and Havasu. Not sure about the Bravo and your driving style but I guess we'll see :crossx:
    Congrats Andy,
    Chris

BoatFloating
    .PS.... don't mind Bling if you put his brain and a ham sammich side by side on a table, you basically have a light lunch
    My, that made me fall off my chair.....

CornWater
    My, that made me fall off my chair.....
    Hows the floor???
    :cry:

andy01
    Congrats Andy....all fun aside you were only looking at only high quality boats on your list ..... hard to make a bad decision when you do that.... well done and congrats....PS.... don't mind Bling if you put his brain and a ham sammich side by side on a table, you basically have a light lunch
    Ha ha nice post Charley.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast