Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: offset needed for trailer rims

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    whats the offset for rims on a standard boat trailer? I am looking to run a set of 18's on my trailer....

Sleek-Jet
    Not to be a total smartass, but can't you just measure the ones you have??

Devilman
    Not to be a total smartass, but can't you just measure the ones you have??
    Even with the disclaimer, thats funny.....

460 jus getn it
    396, just ask devilman to let you buy these from him. although it might lower his table height. but im sure he can find some milk cartons to go with the table.........http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...beerpong_1.jpg

AZKC
    Measuring is the best way, all trailers are close to the same but if your going custom, throw a tape measure on it. And if your running 18's I'm guessin we won't be seeing you at Apache over the Summer :idea:

Devilman
    396, just ask devilman to let you buy these from him. although it might lower his table height. but im sure he can find some milk cartons to go with the table.........http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...beerpong_1.jpg
    I'll sure sell them to him, no problem there. But you know he already has a set of spinners on layaway at Autozone..... :crossx:

460 jus getn it
    I'll sure sell them to him, no problem there. But you know he already has a set of spinners on layaway at Autozone..... :crossx: shit where is my giggle smilie....o well aww hahahahahahahahahahha

455Rocket
    When I was rebuilding my trailer I heard that the std. is a Chevy 5 lug pattern...
    I had to replace a rim when I got my boat, and the dudes at America's Tire didn't know what size rim so they came out w/ a cool measuring tool and fitted one just to make sure before ordering a replacement

olbiezer
    i just changed out my wheels and my trailer had 4 and 1/2 inch 5 bolt pattern as far as offset there could be very little with my trailer or tires would rub the wood inside fenders.......

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    i know the bolt pattern is a 5 on 4 1/2 . I guess I'll just have to mesaure the back spacing......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast