Thread: White K boat in Costa Mesa.

I saw a BEAUTIFUL all white K boat in the parking lot across the street from my shop this morning. It had black and green hardware,carbon fiber wrapped stringers and the installation was incredible. Engine was a blown injected chevrolet.
    Who does this boat belong to? Very nice job to whomever put it togethor.
    Chris.

Sounds like Don Mumma's boat. Billy had a hand in it somehow. All of Don's dragboats have been really nice. The boat that Roger Roadstrom owns now was Mumma's.

BILLY.B
    It does belong to Don Muma. Don did the whole the project himself. Beautiful job. Great color selection on the anodizing colors. I painted his Howard but this one has been left white until Don can figure how he "Exactly" wants it to look. Which could take awhile. Don is.....Can we say "Extremely Anal" when it comes to these type of decisions :rollside: :rollside: .

It does belong to Don Muma. Don did the whole the project himself. Beautiful job. Great color selection on the anodizing colors. I painted his Howard but this one has been left white until Don can figure how he "Exactly" wants it to look. Which could take awhile. Don is.....Can we say "Extremely Anal" when it comes to these type of decisions :rollside: :rollside: .
    What hull is this Billy? Been around a while? Rogers boat is really well done....
    .......Steve

Thats the boat! There was a woman making a cover for it and she mentioned the owners name was Don. I was thinking maybe it was Don Christie's..
    Is he going to race that boat or just for play ? The boat really is awesome, wish i had my camera with me.
    Steve D. it appeared this was a brand new boat, not a restoration deal.
    Chris.

Thats the boat! There was a woman making a cover for it and she mentioned the owners name was Don. I was thinking maybe it was Don Christie's..
    Is he going to race that boat or just for play ? The boat really is awesome, wish i had my camera with me.
    Steve D. it appeared this was a brand new boat, not a restoration deal.
    Chris.
    Thanks Chris.......Would like to see it.

Wildchild80
    If it is Don's boat it is brand new Lee Spindler laid it up out of the Canary mold