Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doogie is a pickle sniffer

Mandelon
    Ex-'Doogie Howser' Star Says He's Gay
    Nov 4, 3:01 AM EST
    http://entimg.msn.com/i/150/News/Oct...harris_150.jpg
    The Associated Press
    LOS ANGELES -- Neil Patrick Harris is gay and wants to quell any rumors to the contrary. "(I) am quite proud to say that I am a very content gay man living my life to the fullest," Harris tells People magazine's Web site.
    The 33-year-old actor said he was motivated to disclose his sexuality because of recent "speculation and interest in my private life and relationships."
    Harris stars on the CBS comedy "How I Met Your Mother." He started on TV as a teen, playing the namesake doctor on the series "Doogie Howser, M.D."

nhbuoy
    ....now THAT'S a news flash....Who would have ever guessed...

RitcheyRch
    Doogies gay!!! As if we didnt know.

mxbundy
    Sad Really!
    To think a guy like that could have just about his choice in female companionship, but he would rather swallow a sword! :220v:
    bundy

ratso
    ...at least we don't have to worry about him being cast as the next James Bond.

All-Star
    motivated to disclose his sexuality because of recent "speculation and interest in my private life" .........?????
    Sounds more like some one is trying to get attention or publicity for his new roll on TV. (His only one in how long?)
    Who Really cares if he is gay or not.

VEGASBABY
    ...at least we don't have to worry about him being cast as the next James Bond.Oh dont worry that will be next!

Mandelon
    My gaydar missed that one. He never looked tough, but he doesn't have an overly fem-bo look to him either. Whatever, less competition for Nick Lachey...

HM
    That would explain why Canuck has all the episodes of Doogie Houser on VHS. And, why they are stuck together. :yuk:

HM
    My gaydar missed that one. He never looked tough, but he doesn't have an overly fem-bo look to him either. Whatever, less competition for Nick Lachey...
    You are aware that only fags have gaydar? Hey...perhaps you are slowly becoming heterosexual?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast