Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Bush says Dems don't have a plan for Iraq or America

'75 Miller
    So tell me what do we get from our tax dollars that we send over there every year?
    Dispatch, like in their latest lil deal? they ran home with their tails between their legs.
    You dont care about anything over there but yet you are all in favor of this "
    island of democracy" why is that? How come we dont attack china, or saudi? they are not democracies??
    Get that thing sleeved yet?

SmokinLowriderSS
    So tell me what do we get from our tax dollars that we send over there every year?
    Dispatch, like in their latest lil deal? they ran home with their tails between their legs.
    You dont care about anything over there but yet you are all in favor of this "
    island of democracy" why is that? How come we dont attack china, or saudi? they are not democracies??
    So why do you hang so tenaciously (means "real tight" blown) to the palistinean's sack blown?
    Just want to keep it in a vernacular you understand, like "nut-swinging" and all. If anyone dispenses with fag inuendo and asks a hard question, you seem to vanish like a tranny at Mardi Gras.

eliminatedsprinter
    list them
    The list of the contributions of Jewish people to civilized society is far too long to put here in a quick 5 min post. So I will just give the one example that should intrest you. It was a Jew that is credited with inventing modern psychiatry. :wink:

Blown 472
    So why do you hang so tenaciously (means "real tight" blown) to the palistinean's sack blown?
    Just want to keep it in a vernacular you understand, like "nut-swinging" and all. If anyone dispenses with fag inuendo and asks a hard question, you seem to vanish like a tranny at Mardi Gras.
    HOlY five dollar words bat man. I think I have answered your questions

Poster X
    I thought trannies liked Mardi Gras? A lot!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011