Oh, by the way knot, here's their plan, better hit Wal-Mart for Vaseline:
    The agenda is on the table now.
    Investigations of the entire Bush white house
    Increase revenue to fix the defecit
    Redeploy troops within 4 to 6 months to Okinawa
    Our current UN ambassaador is a gonner
    Hillary is back with Health Care, cheap and for all

SHOTKALLIN
    Iraqui people are not brave enough to fight for themselves or they are too stupid not to. Don't know what thier problem is. I am ready to let them sink or swim.

IMPATIENT 1
    i love when i read someone's posts attacking demo.. what has the republicans done for us in the past 8yrs. other than higher gas prices, richer rich people, keepin general public in a constant fear of terrorist attacks. i wonder how many republicans there are in this country makin less than 100k a yr.? not nearly as many as the democrats i'd bet.
    i'm a nobody, but i'm a nobody that's intelligent enough to recognize if you give a group of people(republicans) 8yrs to get shiat rite, and the people they govern are in worse shape than before, well its time to change out that group of people. i read the paper every mornin, i watch cnn, fox all the big news channels and i stay current with my state/local area government. i personally would hate to see another rep. ran government anytime soon, the country needs to recover from this last group of lyin, rich, war dodging(yep i'm mean bush!)dip shiats that got richer will the mid class took the brunt of the work. how many troops do you think are rich?? does the war they're fighting benefit them at all, none i can see.
    i'm diehard democrat, but i did vote for a republican judge, tax assessor, and a couple other repubs. when i voted 2 wks back becuase i believed they were honest and rite for the job, had nothing to do with my party line!

eliminatedsprinter
    Iraqui people are not brave enough to fight for themselves or they are too stupid not to. Don't know what thier problem is. I am ready to let them sink or swim.
    They only fight for Allah. :skull:
    Or to help Democrats get elected over here..

IMPATIENT 1
    they've got u.s. troops fightin for them, i can't wait to see that place go to shiat when we pull out. its kinda like that little punk kid(iraq) on the playground who gets the other bigger kids(u.s.a.) to woop anyone who pisses the little punk kid off, what happens when the bigger kids quit helpin out. either the little punk kid learns to fight , or gets his ass handed to him daily.

IMPATIENT 1
    They only fight for Allah. :skull:
    Or to help Democrats get elected over here..
    lol, let em meet him alittle sooner then, get our troops out!

eliminatedsprinter
    i love when i read someone's posts attacking demo.. what has the republicans done for us in the past 8yrs. other than higher gas prices, richer rich people, keepin general public in a constant fear of terrorist attacks. i wonder how many republicans there are in this country makin less than 100k a yr.? not nearly as many as the democrats i'd bet.
    i'm a nobody, but i'm a nobody that's intelligent enough to recognize if you give a group of people(republicans) 8yrs to get shiat rite, and the people they govern are in worse shape than before, well its time to change out that group of people. i read the paper every mornin, i watch cnn, fox all the big news channels and i stay current with my state/local area government. i personally would hate to see another rep. ran government anytime soon, the country needs to recover from this last group of lyin, rich, war dodging(yep i'm mean bush!)dip shiats that got richer will the mid class took the brunt of the work. how many troops do you think are rich?? does the war they're fighting benefit them at all, none i can see.
    i'm diehard democrat, but i did vote for a republican judge, tax assessor, and a couple other repubs. when i voted 2 wks back becuase i believed they were honest and rite for the job, had nothing to do with my party line!
    I am a registerd Democrat, but I no longer vote for them. The party has moved far too left for me. I believe in the individual freedom and limited government principles that this country was founded on. The Democratic Party platform is now way to far removed from those ideas. These times suck for a person like me. I am forced to vote either for Repulicians who brake promises I wish they would keep, or for Democrats who's awful promises I fear they might keep. :yuk:

mickeyfinn
    !
    You are probably right, but I'll bet if filter out the unemployed, uneducated and people who have lived out of mine and your wallet(welfare) sometime in the last 8 years the number would be much different. Without the poor voting themselves more of other peoples money the dems would be sunk.

eliminatedsprinter
    i wonder how many republicans there are in this country makin less than 100k a yr.? not nearly as many as the democrats i'd bet.
    Correct (outside of the south at least)
    The Democrats know that the poor and poorly educated are the numerical bulk of their base. Therefore, their policys must insure that as many people as possible remain in poverty to keep thier base strong. I have long suspected that this was the motive behind many of their policys.
    You are also correct that the rich are getting richer. What you omit is that more people are getting rich than ever before. Right now the U.S.A. (for the last couple of years) has just become the only nation in recorded history to have more wealthy people who are self made than have inherited wealth.
    The Democrats must put an end to that by raising the taxes of the rich, which by their definition (that they seldome ever state) are mostly people you and I would regard as middle class, as quickly as possible. Their first step must be to let those awful "tax cuts for the rich" (individuals making over 40k and families making almost 80k per year) expire.
    There is no way the Democrats can allow the middle class to keep enough of their money to invest (or from their investments) to allow them less difficult access to wealth. If they let that happen many of them would most likely become Republicians. :2purples:
    Allowing the great unwashed masses to achieve financial success would spell the end of the bulk of the Democrats base and make their ultra wealthy supporters very unhappy by destroying much of the exclusivity of their currenty lavish lifestyle.

IMPATIENT 1
    that's why i'm voting green party next time, lol just phukin with ya, i haven't given up on the other 2 parties yet. we need "good men" back in the white house, be it demo. or repub. i don't care, just a damn good man with brass bowlin balls between his legs!
    i'll run for president next time, you guys can vote for me. i've smoked weed, i've been drunk off my azz more than a few times, i've cheated on my woman, but i also have the balls to stand up in frt. of the entire country and admit to my mistakes!i'm now a grown man who lives by his integrity, i know what i've done wrong, and have corrected those mistakes.i want a president like chris rock in that movie "head of state", that's the kinda pres. i want!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast