Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Blowncarrera I found this...

grads2112
    Hey blowncarrera I was going through some pictures of boating this summer and found this one of you that I thought you might want... and you called me a Homo?
    http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9...ndboys2dc5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

acatitude
    roflmao, your killin me here.... you are getting very good with photoshop , I wouldnt even know where to begin looking for pics like that....... but then again, you apparently have inside contacts. probably a referal from where you got your license plate frame.
    now this grads is the worst pic youve ever posted... this thread should be banned ASAP....... lmao

Napanutt
    Either someone has WAY too much time on their hand or someone really doesn't care who bitches for them...LMFAO...

acatitude
    and I guess you might as well give me your personalized license plate frame and change that turnkey to broke back mr HOMO

grads2112
    Either someone has WAY too much time on their hand or someone really doesn't care who bitches for them...LMFAO...
    blowncarrera takes being a boat bitch to a whole new level.

acatitude
    blowncarrera takes being a boat bitch to a whole new level.
    now now grads as we have tried to tell you before, you don't need to attack others to hide your sexual preference....... the sooner you get over the denial of being a homo and a troll :rollside: the sooner we can help you back on the road to normalcy...... you may have to give up some of those brokeback boating buddies of yours, but in the long run it will be worth it when you are again able to lead a positive gratifing hetro sexual lifestyle ...
    we are all rooting for your full recovery

grads2112
    I think UltraJohn is helping your boat sell in the spam section.

Napanutt
    you may have to give up some of those brokeback boating buddies of yours
    Name some names so us hetero's can know who to stay clear of...
    :220v: :rollside:

acatitude
    and know im going to be late for my date waiting for you to fix things shes gonna be mad again.. and if shes mad im gonna have all three of those cuties come give you a little broke back fluid filling session ever seen deliverence Jon Boy??? better grease up son they are gonna have fun with you :crossx: :crossx:

Napanutt
    and know im going to be late for my date waiting for you to fix things shes gonna be mad again.. and if shes mad im gonna have all three of those cuties come give you a little broke back fluid filling session ever seen deliverence Jon Boy??? better grease up son they are gonna have fun with you :crossx: :crossx:
    That was a definitely "what the hell did he just say"
    or more like "what the hell did he mean"...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast