Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Funniest Shit Ever

Jetaholic
    I joined this message board almost a month ago and I gotta tell ya....
    You guys/gals are all some of the funniest fokking people I've ever met on here!
    This board is pure comedy! On top of all the useful information on restoring boats...which helps because I've got my winter project going...with comedy on top of it all!
    You guys rock!
    All the Cali boaters should have a HUGE ***boat get together at some lake in Cali...I wonder which lake would be the best. Of course you don't have to be a resident of Cali to participate...if you're willing to make the drive you're more than welcome. I would say Pine Flat in Sanger, which is right by where I live in Fresno. Not because of it's closeness to me...I'm willing to make the drive to wherever, but since Fresno/Sanger is right in the middle of Cali...we could all meet in the middle. However, any lake would be great (even Lake Piru LOL).
    So whoever is down for the get together this summer...let's all decide on a lake and we'll get this ***boat get together goin'!

EAZYKILLER2006
    I joined this message board almost a month ago and I gotta tell ya....
    You guys/gals are all some of the funniest fokking people I've ever met on here!
    This board is pure comedy! On top of all the useful information on restoring boats...which helps because I've got my winter project going...with comedy on top of it all!
    You guys rock!
    All the Cali boaters should have a HUGE ***boat get together at some lake in Cali...I wonder which lake would be the best. Of course you don't have to be a resident of Cali to participate...if you're willing to make the drive you're more than welcome. I would say Pine Flat in Sanger, which is right by where I live in Fresno. Not because of it's closeness to me...I'm willing to make the drive to wherever, but since Fresno/Sanger is right in the middle of Cali...we could all meet in the middle. However, any lake would be great (even Lake Piru LOL).
    So whoever is down for the get together this summer...let's all decide on a lake and we'll get this ***boat get together goin'!
    It would be havasu its were everyone already gets together almost every weekend...http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...berthisone.jpg

Jetaholic
    About a 6 hour ride for me...not too bad.
    Actually a little longer than that since towing speed limit in Cali is 55.
    I'm definitely lookin' forward to meeting all of you with my new boat next summer.
    Jon

EAZYKILLER2006
    About a 6 hour ride for me...not too bad.
    Actually a little longer than that since towing speed limit in Cali is 55.
    I'm definitely lookin' forward to meeting all of you with my new boat next summer.
    Jon
    soon u will just keep your boat down there...like the rest of us ~DANG u have alot of post for a month~ i just started posting now that i figured out how to put up pics. it is 2 hours from where i work to havasu ~so we r down in havasu every weekend (pretty much) we will be in havasu this thurs the 9th till sun the 12th...WHAT KIND OF BOAT DO U HAVE ? we are meeting sooo many kewl ppl!!! just this summer we met 16 ppl from cali with homes out in havasu ~some live close to us here in calif and havasu... LOL SMALL WORLD http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q.../thegroup1.jpg

Jetaholic
    I have an 18' Marlin jet boat...it's my new winter project.
    The hull is at a fiberglass shop at the moment...wait till you see the paint job it's getting. They have a boat they just finished up with the exact paint job...I'm gonna go down there and shoot some pics of it on Monday so I can post them up.
    The motor is on a stand undergoing reassembly. I started putting the pistons in today...got 3 of them in and the 3rd one feels like it's a little tight. I gotta mic' the cylinder and piston and make sure all the cylinders were honed correctly for .030 over.
    The jet pump I've already finished rebuilding.
    The boat should be ready for "test & tune" by the end of April/beginning of May. It will be ready for unveiling by Memorial Day.
    I may have to take a cruise down there this coming weekend. That would be cool. I'll call my buddy and see if he'll let me borrow his day cruiser for the occasion. God I miss driving my boat! LOL

EAZYKILLER2006
    I have an 18' Marlin jet boat...it's my new winter project.
    The hull is at a fiberglass shop at the moment...wait till you see the paint job it's getting. They have a boat they just finished up with the exact paint job...I'm gonna go down there and shoot some pics of it on Monday so I can post them up.
    The motor is on a stand undergoing reassembly. I started putting the pistons in today...got 3 of them in and the 3rd one feels like it's a little tight. I gotta mic' the cylinder and piston and make sure all the cylinders were honed correctly for .030 over.
    The jet pump I've already finished rebuilding.
    The boat should be ready for "test & tune" by the end of April/beginning of May. It will be ready for unveiling by Memorial Day.
    I may have to take a cruise down there this coming weekend. That would be cool. I'll call my buddy and see if he'll let me borrow his day cruiser for the occasion. God I miss driving my boat! LOL ~we love meeting new ppl~MAYBE WE WILL cu THERE~ just when (I) or ppl in general...see ppl on the water ~they have to try and remember there is alot of drinking going on lol !!! SOOOO when ya dont remember ppl its cus thats what happens when ya drink! lol ~i c some of the pics and think god who the HELLO are these ppl in the pics? so i just wave to everyone and then ask hubby WHO IS THAT? http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...oodonebest.jpg ~laurie

OverKill
    I have a place in Big River if you want to run Jets thats the place to be. Just down a little way's fro Havazoo. Not very many !$@%#^* WAKE BOARD boats either.

Jetaholic
    Yeah...fortunately for us here we all know each other's screen names...that kinda helps.

EAZYKILLER2006
    I have a place in Big River if you want to run Jets thats the place to be. Just down a little way's fro Havazoo. Not very many !$@%#^* WAKE BOARD boats either.I HAVE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO RESIZE PICS WITH THIS NEW CAMERA ~THE OTHER CAMERA IS JAMMED SO ALL I COULD DO WAS opps crop the pic of our boat lol (sorry about the caps didnt c that) well here is part of it... lol and the boats name is wet kitty~ it is an advantage 28 sports cat ~we hang out at topock "chet " the owner picture dude is from victorville (we go way back ) so we always go by there to say hi and we hang out by the wake AREA http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...mywetkitty.jpg before topock...

EAZYKILLER2006
    Yeah...fortunately for us here we all know each other's screen names...that kinda helps. i can kick it with ppl all weekend long and not remember them the next weekend~ but isnt that what my friend JACK is suppose to do? actually i dont event WANT to remember with all the crazy shit that goes on in havasu... so just give me the JD... http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...today92906.jpg well heck that was the last pic i have in my files BOO! now i am bored so i guess i will go watch some TV ~nice chatting with ya JON maybe we will CU next weekend...laurie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast