Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Funniest Shit Ever

MudPumper
    It would be havasu its were everyone already gets together almost every weekend
    except that most people in the jets forum would not boat on havasu if you paid them. :boxed:

OverKill
    exactly so MIKE. To many RUDE assholes on that lake.

eek-a-RAT
    except that most people in the jets forum would not boat on havasu if you paid them. :boxed:
    i figured that havazoo is a place to hang out & soak'em back,
    it looks way to crowded to jet around ,especially with all the baller wake boats & twin skreweds. im not hatin! just jelous in cali!

steelcomp
    This is all cool and stuff, but this social lounge stuff belongs in the sandbar, not the technical threads. You'll get a much better response up there.I joined this message board almost a month ago and I gotta tell ya....
    You guys/gals are all some of the funniest fokking people I've ever met on here!
    This board is pure comedy! On top of all the useful information on restoring boats...which helps because I've got my winter project going...with comedy on top of it all!
    You guys rock!
    All the Cali boaters should have a HUGE ***boat get together at some lake in Cali...I wonder which lake would be the best. Of course you don't have to be a resident of Cali to participate...if you're willing to make the drive you're more than welcome. I would say Pine Flat in Sanger, which is right by where I live in Fresno. Not because of it's closeness to me...I'm willing to make the drive to wherever, but since Fresno/Sanger is right in the middle of Cali...we could all meet in the middle. However, any lake would be great (even Lake Piru LOL).
    So whoever is down for the get together this summer...let's all decide on a lake and we'll get this ***boat get together goin'!

EAZYKILLER2006
    except that most people in the jets forum would not boat on havasu if you paid them. :boxed:actually on the off season when the water is empty...

squirt'nmyload
    actually on the off season when the water is empty...
    not even then with all the noise restrictions

67weimann
    not even then with all the noise restrictions
    Havazoo is not a jet boat friendly lake...I'll keep my distance...

steelcomp
    actually on the off season when the water is empty...WTF??? That's not even english, is it?

67weimann
    WTF??? That's not even english, is it?
    Now that you mentioned it????

Jetaholic
    LOL I'm pretty sure she meant when there's not nearly as much people on the off season...when it's not FULL of people...it's EMPTY of people LOL.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast