Thread: The Old fiberglass scoop . . . . I got some made

DUECE'SDAD
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well the old scoop that people ask about from time to time on here that i make is back in stock ! !! I had been to busy to make any so i broke down and made a nice batch up, i have 10 right now and will not get below 3 again. The price is 125 + shipping (20 for 2 day with insurance). We are a shop so can take money order or credit card and will be shipped same day. Our shop specializes in restoration/custom paint, so it can also be painted from conservitave to wild for a little additional. . . Check us out at www.legendscollision.com and if you need one call 918 291-5522 Dustin or Wendy
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center.../744scoop8.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...744scoop11.jpg
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...17htflpass.jpg

You must be psychic! I've been looking for that scoop to put on the Stevens, and haven't had any luck finding one. Do you make it for a single quad application?

DUECE'SDAD
    You must be psychic! I've been looking for that scoop to put on the Stevens, and haven't had any luck finding one. Do you make it for a single quad application?
    All scoops are uncut, no opening on the bottom so you can position them where you need and then cut the hole, its a very simple procedure. Because they can fit single 4, 2x4, 3x2 and some old fuel injection i never cut any holes ! ! ! I always run a kandn filter for street apps, and you can gind the ring off of the lower airfilter metal piece and epoxy it on, or the best is thos ole crappy heart style breahthers that had foam and always caught on fire, buy one for 5 bucks at a swap meet take the bottom and pop rivit it into place either on the inside or out.
    If any of you can run a boat, you can mount this scoop ! !! ! Let me know
    Also if there are any other fiberglass parts like other scoops your interested in that somebody dont already mass produce at a cut throat rate, i can check into it. I have a small snokle that is very proportianl to one carb on a victor junior style intake and it works good, i have thought of popping a mold and selling them, b/c those large snorkles are kinda goofy ! !

Taylorman
    You got a picture of that single carb snorkel scoop?

Heatseeker
    So, if I'm reading this right, you will stock these scoops for the foreseeable future?
    I've always loved those scoops and want one for my heap. I just don't have the ducats today :frown: (story of my life!).

DUECE'SDAD
    You got a picture of that single carb snorkel scoop?
    Can have tonight ! ! !

DUECE'SDAD
    So, if I'm reading this right, you will stock these scoops for the foreseeable future?
    I've always loved those scoops and want one for my heap. I just don't have the ducats today :frown: (story of my life!).
    MAn i got ya covered, when you need it let me know

DUECE'SDAD
    Fixing to add all info on these scoops to my website www.legendscollision.com so if you need more info or ordering check it out, i keep plenty in stock and the price will be slightly higher 150 + but still 125 + for ***boaters !!! just let me know that your on here and your name when ordering. . . Also if you have bought one from me please email or post a current pic that you would like to have on my website showing your proud and pleased !!!

mirrorimage
    what about the can am style scoops ... ?????