Thread: ??????????

Blown 472

Forkin' Crazy
    vanity fair, bbc, nytimes... bla, bla, bla.
    PS I didn't bother to click on that link! :crossx:

SmokinLowriderSS
    Vanity Fair, the hardest hitting, pull-no-punches, deep-digging, investigative news anywhere, well, anywhere within 10' of blown's coffee table.
    Unworthy of my time.
    Besides, would take 26 posts to get blown to 'splain the REASON for the hotlink. :crossx:

Jeanyus
    If "Vanity Fair" said it, it has to be true.
    I have learned not to waste my time looking at Blowns hot links.
    For a guy who claims he's is not a liberal, he sure spends a lot of time on the liberal sites. How does that work?

eliminatedsprinter
    If "Vanity Fair" said it, it has to be true.
    I have learned not to waste my time looking at Blowns hot links.
    For a guy who claims he's is not a liberal, he sure spends a lot of time on the liberal sites. How does that work?
    Hes' trying to expand our minds by sending us leftist links. He doesn't seem to realize that most non leftists already know what is on them, because the left has been blindly goostepping to the same failed ideas and PR methods for so long, that the content of their writings has become mind numbingly predictable.

Wetracer
    I was listening to the Dennis Prager show the other day and guess who just so happened to be on his show?? Richard Perle one of the persons who was interviewed for the Vanity Fair article. He says that he was told specifically that the article was not going to come out before the election that it would be published in January or February, specifically so it could NOT be used as political rhetoric. He also went on to say the everyone's comments in the article including his were completely taken out of context and that the article is not representative to anything that he or the others interviewed had to say. VANITY FAIR LIES!!!

SmokinLowriderSS
    I was listening to the Dennis Prager show the other day and guess who just so happened to be on his show?? Richard Perle one of the persons who was interviewed for the Vanity Fair article. He says that he was told specifically that the article was not going to come out before the election that it would be published in January or February, specifically so it could NOT be used as political rhetoric. He also went on to say the everyone's comments in the article including his were completely taken out of context and that the article is not representative to anything that he or the others interviewed had to say. VANITY FAIR LIES!!!
    Blown, the rebuttal??????

Blown 472
    Blown, the rebuttal??????
    Did I write the article? sometimes you amaze me by how thick you are in the head.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Did I write the article? sometimes you amaze me by how thick you are in the head.
    You post things with nothing said, so by inference (your own inference) you support them (comon behavioral activity blown, you're the thick-headed one who does not comprehend this behavior). So, either support what you post like you have a pair or, as usual, show you do not.

eliminatedsprinter
    That's what old guys like me used to call a cop out. :messedup: