Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bbf Sheet Metal Intake

tahiti cowboy
    I Have A Brand New Sheet Metal Intake For Trick Flow A460 Heads Its Never Been Ported Or Bolted On A Motor Its A Nice Piece Ihave Pics Of It Just Let Me Know Or Give Me A Call Im Asking A 1000 For It Gary 989-671-3339

It's the real deal folks, I've seen this in person, and is exactly as advertized. Now if I only had a FORD
    sleek

sanger rat
    Wow. Nice piece. Never been ported or had holes for the top drilled yet. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...SpWaih0300.jpg

sanger rat
    TTT

tahiti cowboy
    If any one has any bbf parts maybe willing to trade I would be intrested depends on what you have let me know

tahiti cowboy
    what I was looking for is a tunnel ram to fit standard bbf heads if anybody has any thing let me know

Try to get in touch with "Lakes Only" here on the board. He is all over the HP Ford stuff, and may have a connection for you to complete your deal.
    Sleek

LakesOnly
    what I was looking for is a tunnel ram to fit standard bbf heads if anybody has any thing let me knowTC,
    I might be interested in some trading. Expect a call from me this w/e or sooner.
    LO

tahiti cowboy
    well the intake is back on the market I had a guy that was interested butt it fell thru so its back up for sale or trade for some parts let me know

tahiti cowboy
    undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundef inedundefinedwell the intake is back on the market I had a guy that was interested butt it fell thru so its back up for sale or trade for some parts let me know

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast