Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Frahm Dodge!

mxbundy
    Stoped buy their last night to get a look at the new Nitro, but really to check out a Charger for the wife.
    I can not believe these clowns have the balls to put a $3995 bump up sticker on all their vehicles. :crossx:
    This is down right INSULTING in this day and age of informed buyers and internet invoice pricing.
    My wife is a business manager at a car dealership and she just about fell over laughing when see saw this.
    I will never give them any of my business.

MOBrien
    why not buy there.....just because it's posted on the car, doesn't mean you've got to pay for it. BTW-what'd they want for hemi Chargers? SRT8? Thinkin of pickin one up myself. :crossx:

RitcheyRch
    You should see the mark-up on the cars here in Santa Clarita. When bought my Tundra the local dealer had a $5000 mark-up. When asked about it the salesman said, "you live here, you should be able to pay the additional fees"
    Needless to say, I went to another dealer.

76ANTHONY
    unbelievable, the dealers get cashback from the product maker and then they want to pop ya for another couple thousand bones, i say no. they just want to give you a huge price so when it comes to tabling a deal they can work it down. heres my car buying in a nutshell. let me see the invoice. if not then peace out...i sold cars for a year and it was just bs and sticker shock to most people, then you sit them down and ask if they are a cash buyer and whats more important, price or payment, its the same. i'll give you 2000 over invoice and you make your money, hell you make good money because theres always dealer dollars sent back, plus the dealer no longer has to pay flooring cost on that vehicle. ok im done

kuben99
    who says u have to pay it.
    some do and some dont
    car industry is one of the only places u can bargain, im sure in ur business u cant forget the mark up n pay sticker and evryone ones happy.

centerhill condor
    I haven't purchased a new car in years. My current ride stickered for 42 and change...bought one with 340 miles and paid under 30. But, it did take 6 months to find it! the 'net!

I believe sombody on here works there or worked there....

All IN
    [QUOTE=76ANTHONY]unbelievable, the dealers get cashback from the product maker and then they want to pop ya for another couple thousand bones, i say no. they just want to give you a huge price so when it comes to tabling a deal they can work it down. heres my car buying in a nutshell. let me see the invoice. if not then peace out...i sold cars for a year and it was just bs and sticker shock to most people, then you sit them down and ask if they are a cash buyer and whats more important, price or payment, its the same. i'll give you 2000 over invoice and you make your money, hell you make good money because theres always dealer dollars sent back, plus the dealer no longer has to pay flooring cost on that vehicle. ok im done [/QUOTE
    HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW THE DEALER PAYS NO FLOORING.
    BEFOR YOU TALK FROM YOUR ASS GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

gqchris
    unbelievable, the dealers get cashback from the product maker and then they want to pop ya for another couple thousand bones, i say no. they just want to give you a huge price so when it comes to tabling a deal they can work it down. heres my car buying in a nutshell. let me see the invoice. if not then peace out...i sold cars for a year and it was just bs and sticker shock to most people, then you sit them down and ask if they are a cash buyer and whats more important, price or payment, its the same. i'll give you 2000 over invoice and you make your money, hell you make good money because theres always dealer dollars sent back, plus the dealer no longer has to pay flooring cost on that vehicle. ok im done
    $2000 over invoice! Please let me know when you ever need a vehicle 76Anothony :jawdrop: That is MORE than generous, I wish I had buyers like you all day

HocusPocus
    talk to tina in the finance dept at frahm. when i bought my 05 truck, she got me out the door way under the sticker price and it was the easiest purchase i ever made. :rollside:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast