Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Saddam sentenced to Death by Hanging......

RitcheyRch
    Awesome idea.
    They should put the hanging on pay per view.........then distribute the proceeds to our soldiers families.

SummitKarl
    hanging by the neck is too good for that SOB...now maybe hanging from his sack til he dies...
    we should send Force26 to wax his sack first :rollside:

tmdog
    The proper placement of the knot is under the left ear. That position insures a clean neck crack. Ballast must be compliant with his weight so as to not snap the victim's head off. I love my job.

SummitKarl
    5 bucks says it never happens.
    unfortunately I think your right, isn't it typical that some one "Brought" to justice...just never really seems to get it
    IMO..I think justice would have been, for the soldiers that found him hiding in his hole, to have just pulled the pin on a grenade and "FIRE IN THE HOLE"

AZKC
    The fighting is gona escalate I'll bet. But that guy needs to go away.

Jordy
    The only problem with killing the guy is it makes him a martyr in the goofy bassackward way of thinking that the Al Queda and others seem to posess. Initially I thought it would have been much easier to just shoot him when they found him, but that would have just amplifed his martrydom and villified the US that much more. Putting him on trial and publicly, and as a world united, trying him lessons the US bully theory that seems to prevail.
    Then again, it is the UN and they're a bunch of pussies anyway. Chances are he'll die in jail or have his conviction turned over on appeal. No balls.

chub
    Cut him a break to Iraqi GENERAL POPULATION! Oh wait all HIS bad guys are there.

Kilrtoy
    Will it be televised

LHC30Victory
    For all his atrocities, he should not be hanged!!! that is too quick and not enough of a mind fu**....
    I kinda like what Vlad the Impaler did to scare the asian armies way back when.
    Stick a 10 ft long 4" pole in the ground, grease it up really well and sit the condemed person on it. THEN let them rot in the sun for a while.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast