Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone got a hookup for a Playstation 3???

boatsnblondes
    Just thought one of these might solve my blueray dilemma a little better, along with some swingin' games...cann anyone help a brother out?? and don't tell my wife....

dmontzsta
    My friend is going to reserve one right now. I do not think anyone will have a hook up, since they are going to be hard to get anyways. Your best bet is to go buy one at full pop.

DSW
    I'm gonna wait as I have heard that only a few ( Like 6) games will be avaliable for quite awhile.... :cry: And with the $500-600 price tag i want MORE GAMES!

dmontzsta
    I'm gonna wait as I have heard that only a few ( Like 6) games will be avaliable for quite awhile.... :cry: And with the $500-600 price tag i want MORE GAMES!
    There is always the PS1 and PS2 games to play with, while you wait.
    But I hear ya, the price will drop once they have hit the market. I expect the final tag to land around $400.

a catered life
    please explain excatly what you want....a hook up, a hot deal, are you looking for something with a warrenty or you dont care about that

please explain excatly what you want....a hook up, a hot deal, are you looking for something with a warrenty or you dont care about that
    I would like one fo FREE w/ warranty and I never want to pay for a game. Oh ya, I would also like to be paid to play those free games. So I guess I would like to be hooked up FAT.
    F.J.

This got me curious so I did a little looking around. Check this out.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-Playstation...categoryZ62054 QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    FOCK THAT, just go with this, its way better deal for almost the same thing, lol.....
    http://cgi.ebay.com/2-ATARI-2600-SYS...QcategoryZ6205 4QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    F.J.

essexjet
    My friend is going to reserve one right now. I do not think anyone will have a hook up, since they are going to be hard to get anyways. Your best bet is to go buy one at full pop.
    Just out of curiosity, did you friend reserve one? I went out this weekend and was told by best buy, wal-mart and circuit city at its first come first serve on Friday the 17th. Best buy is expecting people to line up starting on Tuesday the 14th.

beaverretriever
    I have a hook up on at least 2. They will ship the 17th of this month. $1800.00.... and yes that is the HB discount. LOL. Over 2k is the going rate now. Two of them already gone at 2k...

Nord
    I have a hook up on at least 2. They will ship the 17th of this month. $1800.00.... and yes that is the HB discount. LOL. Over 2k is the going rate now. Two of them already gone at 2k...
    Um...........no.
    The going price via flea-bay right now is between 700-900 depending on the options that come with the console.
    Free shipping as well!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast