Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF??????

Kindsvater Flat
    I was surfing the forums and media gallery when I came across these 2 pictures. The first is a hydro that I understood was a v-drive.

The second tells the "Real" truth!!!

bummer cry

Sangster
    OK.. smilespi smilespi MY turn in the Barrel...Good one K-flat..& Probally Morg to....
    [ December 11, 2002, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Kindsvater Flat
    A impeller?

Sangster
    Dude.....Ole' Jack Sanger is probally rollin' in his Grave. eek! ....That's some kinda' funny shit though.... idea2 idea2 Now It's NJBA ready...

126driver
    I didn't know RR1/01 had a teammate.
    Jet-o-vator all the way up for that bitchin' rooster tail huh? eek!

Cole Man II
    Sangster,
    Sounds like time for a new nick name. How about "Squirt".

Cole Man II
    Morg made me say it.

superdave013
    Sangster:
    Dude.....Ole' Jack Sanger is probally rollin' in his Grave. eek! ....That's some kinda' funny shit though.... idea2 idea2 Now It's NJBA ready...Ol Sanger Jack made some that way! Why I donno but he did.
    Oh, that must be a Ford with the dist. on the end.

Liberator TJ1984
    ????? looks like 2 totally differnt boats ., 1 red 1 orange,splashgaurd ,twisties.
    ,zoomies ????

Sangster
    superdave013:
    Sangster:
    Dude.....Ole' Jack Sanger is probally rollin' in his Grave. eek! ....That's some kinda' funny shit though.... idea2 idea2 Now It's NJBA ready...Ol Sanger Jack made some that way! Why I donno but he did.
    Oh, that must be a Ford with the dist. on the end. The only thing Ford about my boat is the truck that pulls it....and that don't make it all bad..

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast