Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF??????

Cole Man II
    Sangster,
    Are you getting new paint on the Sanger this year?
    Cole man

Kindsvater Flat
    Looks like you're going to spend the rest of the day defending yourself. smilespi argue smilespi
    Liberator...same boat same driver.

Cole Man II
    I mean are you planning to add graphics?

Sangster
    What's up Craig....Nope.. The paints' on hold..Lookin at Nitrous or 2-speed ..or both...It would be so easy with jest one boat.......

Bad Meds
    Sangster, are you lookin for a 2 speed? If so , whats your preference? I am in touch with a guy about some parts and he just told me he has one to sell? Let me know.

superdave013
    Sangster:
    What's up Craig....Nope.. The paints' on hold..Lookin at Nitrous or 2-speed ..or both...It would be so easy with jest one boat.......I've got some nitrous stuff here!
    http://free.***boat.net/ubb/ultimate...c;f=8;t=001603

Sangster
    Kindsvater Flat:
    Looks like you're going to spend the rest of the day defending yourself. smilespi argue smilespi
    Liberator...same boat same driver. K-flat..Morg.. Hope you guys did your homework..Pay backs a Bitch.. argue ..And your right, come about 8:00 pm it should get purdy interesting.. smilespi

Kindsvater Flat
    Bad Meds......always thought Occidental was a joke until I passed the sign on the way to Bodega Bay for Thanksgiving. Brother in law said they have a killer restuarant there.

SUI-CY-COLE
    YOU KNOW SANGSTER,YOU WERE JUST STARTING TO GROW ON ME......BUT AFTER LOOKING AT THE BACK OF THE BOAT...IM HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS....

Sangster
    Bad Meds:
    Sangster, are you lookin for a 2 speed? If so , whats your preference? I am in touch with a guy about some parts and he just told me he has one to sell? Let me know.Mike, it'll be after the first before I'll be ready ....If it's still good, let me know.....

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast