Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: WTF??????

Beautiful Noise
    Kindsvater Flat:
    I'm in the slow bracket and it don't bother me. By being slow my motor has lasted a long time and will continue to.Kindvater Flat,I know what you mean I feel your PAIN also...... sqsmile
    Steve

GofastRacer
    Dimarco Kid:
    I don't see why Sangster's sled won't do 113mph? Christ, mine went 102mph with a t-ram 468 with oval port heads! I bet mine is heavier than that Sanger too.
    Just remember Sang, no matter what you got, there's always someone faster, or someone who knows of somebody faster. Unless your Greg Tedesco, you'll be fighting with this shit as long as you have the boat. And you know what the sad part is? From previous experiences on this board, the ones that are the most annoying and ignorent, don't even have a boat! And if they do, it runs about 60mph when everyone's around, and has gone over 100mph when nobody was lookin'. You've got a hell of a nice boat, be proud of it!
    D Kid Amen!!!..

Sangster
    Thank D-kid..These guys are jest poundin' sand...My boat will run with any of the naturally asperated boats out there..It's jest a 427ci.. No Nitrous.. YET...We're happy though... smilespi smilespi smilespi smilespi

GofastRacer
    Sangster:
    Thank D-kid..These guys are jest poundin' sand...My boat will run with any of the naturally asperated boats out there..It's jest a 427ci.. No Nitrous.. YET...We're happy though... smilespi smilespi smilespi smilespi That's all that matters, right!!!... wink

Beautiful Noise
    [/qb][/QUOTE]That's all that matters, right!!!... wink [/QB][/QUOTE]
    It FLOATS
    Steve

Sangster, ya that's pretty damn good work. Didn't mean to give anything away.

Sangster:
    Morg, Have you talked to Tunnel Vision recently....Sangster,
    Ment to call him last night, Unfortunatly I passed out 2 feet inside the door. The wife rolled me out of the way & threw a blanket on me. The wind woke me up & here I am at work again. I'll catch up to him this weekend.
    BTW- Glad to see the truth is out. That is one bad-ass hydro. (Worked best with my old prop though)..j/k
    Morg.

BigBoyToys
    Hey Morg...Get ready for that snow because here it comes! I'll be in Reno myself on Tues,thurs, sat.

BigBoyToys:
    Hey Morg...Get ready for that snow because here it comes! I'll be in Reno myself on Tues,thurs, sat.You are correct. Yesterday it was 19 deg. @ 5o am when I came into work. Today it waqs 46 deg. & windy. It allway's warms up right before big storms. We are supposed to get rain till Sat night then snow.

Send me an e-mail. If you have time we could hook up & go have a beer.
    Morg.

Sangster
    Morg ..Check your PMs please..

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789