Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: everett/seattle area

full throttle
    Does the fact that I hope to move there someday count. F'in sick & tired of the desert.

y2k
    I just moved about 3 hours west of Seattle, to Forks. Hoping to see what the area has to offer this summer.
    Rain then rain and then some more rain,it's wet up in Forks!

Rayson Flat
    From Morro Bay to Forks :220v: OMG. Can you say culture shock. I will be moving from S.F. bay area to Canby ,Or. after the first of the year and look forward to meeting you guys up there. Surfdriver, if you are in the USCG I wish you the best of luck, be safe. USCG '70-'72 Lightship Relief,'72-'74 Sta. Tillamook. Jake

Sangster
    Why, of course! There are app 50 boats in the Spokane area that I have phone numbers for. Seattle should have more and Portland is home to the Columbia Drag Boat Club. Just getting them all together is the trick.....
    Jest tell them "You'll buy the BEER"..........That always works....

72 superlite
    Forks, I haven't been there since 2:30 this afternoon. Didn't see any v-drives. I've got one in Tacoma. 72 sanger runnerbottom. A friend has a 68 Hallett. We go to alder lake.

waterloged
    Columbia Drag Boat Club, check us out at: cdbaracing.com

CircleJerk
    Why, of course! There are app 50 boats in the Spokane area that I have phone numbers for. Seattle should have more and Portland is home to the Columbia Drag Boat Club. Just getting them all together is the trick.....
    Jest tell them "You'll buy the BEER"..........That always works....
    Come to think of it, that's just what I did and then they all started racing one another, so now I dont want to liable!,,,I'll drink my Beer, thank you very much!

Yea, Coast Guard, my assignment officer likes me I guess, I'll remember not to send him a Christmas card this year. I did 4 years in Forks in the past, at least this time its only a 2 year gig. I guess its what I get after 5 years in Morro Bay.
    I know Brian or "Pete" over in PA. He helped my out with my first two boats.
    I have a 20' Barron, but it was it was rearended and went flying in the move. I'm putting together a 20' Riviera old ski race boat now. I've got to solve some water in the oil issues and put it together.
    We bought an enclosed trailer before moving up here in hopes of getting out of Forks and traveling east to the lakes.
    "best of luck, be safe"
    Will do, thanks man.
    72 Superlite,
    If your in town, feel free to stop by.
    360-374-9875
    Trey

RaysonKid
    I thought that was Trey.
    We heard about the "problems" you had during the move back up here.
    Pete sold his picklefork Sanger. But he still has alot of v-drive stuff.
    How are things out in Lapush? You should be running the place by now.
    72Superlite is up that way all the time for his work.
    Take care.

72 superlite
    I delivered to Coast Guard Station Quillyute River, La Push, a few weeks ago and asked about you. The guy I talked to wasn't very helpful. I get out to Forks about once a week now. Do you live in town? What lakes are you talking about? We should meet up next summer with the boats , my brother has this cool new rv we could all crash in.
    Rick

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast