Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: everett/seattle area

Things are definatley wet in La Push, and pretty much the same as before. I'm slated to take over the Executive Officer job in May or June. I do live on Forks, I'll PM you the address. If I'm not traveling, I'm usually at work. I definately would like to meet up. The only lake I know out that way is Moses Lake. My trailer fits the boat and quads, which I hear is perfect for Moses. I knew you guys boated out towards Tacoma and was wanting to look you up. Sorry about the new guys not being helpful, they're still all screwed up from Boot Camp.
    Trey
    www.tregoning-going-gone.com

CircleJerk
    One of my goals this year is to help organize a campout in August for all hot boats. It will be family fun, lots of bragging and fast rides and at a safe place with lots of sun and beaches. Stay tuned! FiveO has volunteered to help and he WILL find a place for us loud folks.....

FlatRat
    One of my goals this year is to help organize a campout in August for all hot boats. It will be family fun, lots of bragging and fast rides and at a safe place with lots of sun and beaches. Stay tuned! FiveO has volunteered to help and he WILL find a place for us loud folks.....
    Boyd,
    that sounds real good.The Hillbillies are in.That Riley Creek campground is very nice.

FIVE O
    I have been working on it today. I checked on what it takes for a permit so we dont have to worry about the fuz with the noise. Them boys have some new meters. First choice will be Riley Creek. Second choice will be just down from the Newport race site, at the Pioneer camp ground. Looking at mid August. I need to firm it up early to get reservations at Riley Creek. Ill be keeping ya posted.

ss396
    :idea: i know of a few places where we could meet and be able to make some noise yet have the beaches and a place to camp and for those that are not into camping motels would be close by. there has been boat racing held there in the past and we had some great water conditions for racing. it was when i was running outboard hydros. it is near lewiston id. and clarkston wa. there is a couple of nice areas down there we could do this at. "one and only" lives there and he could ck them out if he needs help he can call me.

ss396
    where is riley creek

FIVE O
    Riley Creek is on the Pend Oreille river at Laclede, between Sandpoint and Priest River ID. Just a few short miles north of you. We had a small unformal get together their a couple years ago. Nice campground with beach, ramp, and sheltered cove for parking.

72 superlite
    I was in Forks again yesterday, did the lights come back on yet? pouring rain and 50, 60, 70 mph wind gusts. Big fun! trees all over hwy 101 and Cresent Lake looked like the north atlantic.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123