Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I've been FRAMED!!!

Mr. V-Driver
    Funny, funny, funny! Not sure how, when, why, or what, but I've been FRAMED. Same type of thing happened on AZDons site. Somebody named V-Dog did something similar. Who knows maybe it's the same person. A computer hacker, Virus installer, IP thief. It's a case of stolen identity, Mine!
    There is no way in HELL it was me..........
    Some of you know and other's don't, but I've been gone a week or more up in Placerville, CA. for my grandmother-in-laws Funeral. I've got no laptop or cell phone capable of internet. Whoever did this Metal Man thing did this with out me knowing or my approval. I learned of this from people's messages in my folder and can't believe what I read. I agree, It sucks!!!
    Love me, Hate me, SPAM me do death, buy from whomever ya want, F'Me Under........"The fact it doesn't Kill Me it only makes me Stronger!"(D.M.)
    I love my V-Drive people and the guys that know, know I'm a TEnder hearted guy allways willing to help the V-Drive boater in anyway shape or form possible. I always go the X-TRa Mile and Kick Butt in everything I do!
    Fist to fist, toe to toe, I'm all over that High school thing. Praise me, Quote Me, Tear me down, and I know you will!!!
    Bash Casale and it's like 911,........... I remember!!! Thanks to the concerned and caring, you'll be in my book of favorites forever!!!
    And as far as Metal Man goes, Thanks to him for the kind gesture, but No Thanks on the problems you've caused!

FlatStupid
    Whatever Chief!

Kurtis500
    Some of you know and other's don't, but I've been gone a week or more up in Placerville, CA. for my grandmother-in-laws Funeral. I've got no laptop or cell phone capable of internet. Whoever did this Metal Man thing did this with out me knowing or my approval. I learned of this from people's messages in my folder and can't believe what I read. I agree, It sucks!!!
    But you held a dialogue with Metal Man, showing us you were on here in the same time frames. Both of your last posts were 10 minutes apart, not enough time to be at a funeral for a week.
    Just because you close your eyes doesn't mean other people cant see you.

rrrr
    Whoever did this Metal Man thing did this with out me knowing or my approval.
    Uh-huh.
    Funny in a pathetic sorta way......

Some of you know and other's don't, but I've been gone a week or more up in Placerville lmao was it a week or was it more than a week? 7 days = a week. 8 days = more than a week. that story = very weak

Mr. V-Driver
    Revield today by some evidence found at the shop. After further review, I figured I'd get to the bottom of things since I've been gone several days. Unusuall activity and evidence was found near my desk and the central pc here at the shop. Stuff was tampered with and moved, not sure exactly all that went on, but my list of stuff was missing and appearently 1 of my bro's friends went online with my secrets to help or play to help, but did or did not know all the meyhem that is caused. Yes, this person was left unattended for a few minutes. I called him with the Proof of evidence that I found and the crime was answered "Guilty"! The dude meant no harm, just was trying to boost our Company. I told him Thanks, but not needed! I helped him in a similar manner for his bus. at home. So I guess I'm an acomplice to Spam in another relm of this guys business(printing). I apoligize for his behavior on our pc and this forum/site and we won't let it happen again.
    If it aint Mr. V-Driver it aint me!!! Why have someone Spam for me, when I do it so well myself!!!

Mid-life Crisis
    Funny, funny, funny! Not sure how, when, why, or what, but I've been FRAMED. Same type of thing happened on AZDons site. Somebody named V-Dog did something similar. Who knows maybe it's the same person. A computer hacker, Virus installer, IP thief. It's a case of stolen identity, Mine!
    Love me, Hate me, SPAM me do death, buy from whomever ya want, F'Me Under........"The fact it doesn't Kill Me it only makes me Stronger!"(D.M.)
    I love my V-Drive people and the guys that know, know I'm a TEnder hearted guy allways willing to help the V-Drive boater in anyway shape or form possible. I always go the X-TRa Mile and Kick Butt in everything I do!
    Fist to fist, toe to toe, I'm all over that High school thing. Praise me, Quote Me, Tear me down, and I know you will!!!
    Bash Casale and it's like 911,........... I remember!!! Thanks to the concerned and caring, you'll be in my book of favorites forever!!!
    And as far as Metal Man goes, Thanks to him for the kind gesture, but No Thanks on the problems you've caused!
    Slow down there TURBO, let's not forget who created this mess in the first place. You are just not gettin the point to all of this. First of all, I don't think anybody here thinks you are a bad guy, nor do I for that matter. It is just that you can have a presence on this forum without pounding the CASALE name into our foreheads! Just like your avatar says "Since 1946". HELLO! NO FURTHER PROMOTION NEEDED ON YOUR PART! your grandfather and father have already got you covered bro. Just keep the conversations to thread topics (may I suggest you don't start any for a while :idea: ) and everything will be cool. And yes, we all like your product...

Mr. V-Driver
    Kool, Thanks, Right on! I'm Outta Here, See ya in a couple light years!!!

Posts made on Nov 7 and Nov 9, now 13th. Been gone for week or more (not sure I guess). I was always pretty good at math... oh nevermind...
    Sorry about the death in the fam MVD.

Mr. V-Driver
    Ok, 1 last post....
    Thanks for the condolences Mr. RexOne!!!
    Excuse me all! It felt like a week or more due to the long drive and all the family stuff that we(wife, daughter, mom-in-law, and me) had to endure. Reading of the will, funeral arrangements, personal belongings, etc..... Left on 6th came back 12th, 7 days, corrected a week, meaning 1.
    Brother and friend fessed up to Promotion of Mr. V-Driver and MetalMan and all the posts by them in my absense. I guess they were trying to help me out like people do on e-bay, which I absolutely have nothing to do with. I'm not an e-bay guy, buyer, seller, etc.....
    I will apoligize for them since it was done on my pc and should've locked password, files, etc.....Now that Metal Man is gone,....It's only MVD!!!
    I'll be gone untill the Contest Sunday Night, officially Monday Morning awaiting all your posts.....Any questions regarding it you can pm or e-mail me thanks!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast