Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rice Boy

Kim Hanson
    What can your stereo do? Mine is 130 dcb's at 20 with an Alpine deck Clarion 1500 watt mono amp with 2 JBL-PowerSeries- 1600 watts a piece shit.....Sound like a Kraco to you skinhead..........( . )( . )............ :220v:
    My little system (http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...42CLIP0011.AVI)

Kim Hanson
    BLA BLA BLA......My truck has AM radio.....And my boat actually runs
    I have one boat that run right now so there biatch! Am radio is so 60's ya hippy..I will call you tonight focker..touch base with ya...ya know it's fun talking to a weirdo...........( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
    Call Hooli for that part....
    One boat under 3 feet of snow?
    There is no snow here ........( . )( . )..Are you on drugs

Tom Brown
    Speaking of sweet Canadian man-love, how far are you from Calgary, C1? I'm going to be in Calgary for the first couple of weeks in December. It might be neat to exchange insults face to face.

dmontzsta
    I am not much of a stereo guy, it is loud enough for me and the guy that installed it did a great job, thats all I know. Alpine HU, MTX Amps, Polk speakers.
    Better not turn it up too loud Kimmy, that rust box of yours might fall apart.

Kim Hanson
    I am not much of a stereo guy, it is loud enough for me and the guy that installed it did a great job, thats all I know. Alpine HU, MTX Amps, Polk speakers.
    Better not turn it up too loud Kimmy, that rust box of yours might fall apart.
    She is not a rust box skinhead, she gets nitrous in the spring 250 shot :crossx: I want to freak out the tuners around here something bad ........( . )( . )............
    PS.......If it's too LOUD, you are to OLD ! :220v:

Kim Hanson
    Keep it up and I'll poke you in the eye
    Say the truth..one of my employes will poke ya in the eye .........( . )( . )............. biatch!

Tom Brown
    Apparently not far enough if you are coming here
    I'll practice my upwind smoking, my in car smoking, and smoking in general :wink:
    I couldn't find it. Are you sure you aren't confusing it for a post you made on www.nambla.org?
    I appreciate the smoking effort. I'd hate to see your smoking skills go stale.

Kim Hanson
    Whatever it takes
    I tried calling you last night, when the little thing called a phone is ringing ...you are suppose to pick it up....you are not hallucinating..it is ringing biatch...........( . )( . )............ Off to Edmonton in the am to work on my broke rig....call ya on the weekend, tell your wife to watch the phones K, you suck at it ............

Tom Brown
    Broke oil rig or broke 2-stroke oil rig, Kim?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast