Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rice Boy

Kim Hanson
    Speaking of sweet Canadian man-love, how far are you from Calgary, C1? I'm going to be in Calgary for the first couple of weeks in December. It might be neat to exchange insults face to face.
    Straight through Calgary and its the last place on that road...it's called hell really Tom..Okotoks name comes for Okay I Take Tokes in Nichey ...........( . )( . ).........Shave your head, then they can't scalp ya.....It's been a long day........ :rollside:

Kim Hanson
    Broke oil rig or broke 2-stroke oil rig, Kim?
    I know how to break shit bad............( . )( . ).........I think people are building crappy shit now days.........

Kim Hanson
    Actually Kim, we now have indoor plumbing and everything....and any day now they will send someone by to show us how to use it.....
    Google it....way faster........ ............( . )( . )............ It's the lever on the left :rollside:

rrrr
    Careful with those instructions, Kim. He might sit down on it facing the tank and wrap the toilet paper around his head like a turban.
    Ya can tell oilfield trash, but ya can't tell 'em much..... :skull: :skull:

TAF
    I have one boat that run right now so there biatch! Am radio is so 60's ya hippy..I will call you tonight focker..touch base with ya...ya know it's fun talking to a weirdo...........( . )( . )...........
    A boat that runs but no place to float it! Ain't the lakes and rivers frozen over already? Ice fishing season yet? I can only imagine what a benchracer would use as bait.
    Its suppose to be 91 degrees here in AZ today.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12