Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: V-DRIVE ON EBAY

burbanite
    Brian,
    I don't as it's not mine. It belongs to a Wes Coppen, he has a shop in Long Beach, he also has this......
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/61Turbo-med.jpg[/img]

wsuwrhr
    Damn...I need to make more money...
    Brian
    (any leads on the block?)
    I'll try my own WOW factor

BILLY.B
    wsuwrhr:
    Damn...I need to make more money...
    Brian
    If you'd stay off the DAMN COMPUTER and get some parts done you'd make more MONEY!!!

wsuwrhr
    BILLY.B:
    [QUOTE]If you'd stay off the DAMN COMPUTER and get some parts done you'd make more MONEY!!! What are you? My wife?
    Laughs,
    Brian
    (putting the motor in truck, wanna help?)

burbanite
    wsuwrhr:
    Brian
    Nothing yet, you sure know how to set a hard task.....
    Edit: On that note, what is everyone paying for a 4 bolt main, std deck 454 block? Out here they must have a large gold content, $600 is way more than I remember from a couple of years ago....
    As a comparison, a guy from New Jersey offered me a high nickel, fully studded, line bored, magnafluxed version for $650. I have seen plenty around the $400 mark around the country but shipping really kills the deal.
    It's not like there's no high performance stuff going on around here either....
    [ July 04, 2003, 11:36 PM: Message edited by: burbanite ]

wsuwrhr
    burbanite:
    wsuwrhr:
    Brian
    Edit: On that note, what is everyone paying for a 4 bolt main, std deck 454 block? Out here they must have a large gold content, $600 is way more than I remember from a couple of years ago....
    As a comparison, a guy from New Jersey offered me a high nickel, fully studded, line bored, magnafluxed version for $650. I have seen plenty around the $400 mark around the country but shipping really kills the deal.
    It's not like there's no high performance stuff going on around here either.... Nothing I do is easy...I deal with it everyday...laughs...
    Burb, Jersey isn't THAT far away. Ask Billy B, he told me once that Texas was a weekend deal.
    Brian

BILLY.B
    burbanite:
    wsuwrhr:
    Brian
    Edit: On that note, what is everyone paying for a 4 bolt main, std deck 454 block? Just sold one for $500.00. I asked around and that seemed a fair price to sell to a friend. A core from a engine shop is around $750.00, so he snaped up the block for $500.00
    [ July 05, 2003, 07:07 AM: Message edited by: BILLY.B ]

BILLY.B
    Burbanite, if I were you I'd have Brian buy the block as he had a truck bed full of aluminum the other day and that translates into big money when he sells all the custom parts he makes eek! . Plus he's a nice guy and he won't care, as long as the little women doesn't find out

How was the mushrooms?

BILLY.B
    Hud:
    How was the mushrooms? They was excellent, and the FROSTY'S went down way to easy. How was your 4th? You didn't light anything on fire did you?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast