Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lake Pleasant 1/21

Instigators
    Yeah, I know the feeling. Got 8 yards of concrete showing up at 7:00 tomorrow morning. I don't even get up that early during the week, why in the hell do I want to get up that early on Saturday??? :idea:
    That sure as hell isn't gonna make your boat run any faster but it will surely make it ride better.
    Call me when you get ready to go. I could be persuaded. Otherwise were going to Barrett Jackson to look for a new toy.
    :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:

Magic34
    Yeah, I know the feeling. Got 8 yards of concrete showing up at 7:00 tomorrow morning.
    Come on now, that's not work. We have 1000 trucks delivering next Friday night it starts. 1000 trucks continuous pour all weekend. I'm calling in sick.

Cole Sanger
    I need 8-10 yards for my backyard patio. Anyone know what that would cost? I haven't priced it, just looking for a quick quote from someone that has bought recently. It's in Gilbert. Thanks

Jordy
    The stuff that is being delivered today is right at $1000 for 8 yards.

Mardonzi
    Guess I should have read this thread last night,, I'm just sitting here in a hotel room in Phoenix,,, trying to think of something to do...
    Jordy probably has the mud already on the ground.... maybe next time

AZKC
    Come on now, that's not work. We have 1000 trucks delivering next Friday night it starts. 1000 trucks continuous pour all weekend. I'm calling in sick.
    Thats a shiat load of mud :220v: What cha building? :idea:

AZKC
    So JP how'd it go? Or did ya fall in the mud and are doing a Jimmy Hoffa :skull:

Jordy
    So JP how'd it go? Or did ya fall in the mud and are doing a Jimmy Hoffa :skull:
    Went well. That boat is a blast. Had to blast some assholes in a sailboat as they decided it was fun to keep buzzing us, within about 6" one time, when we were anchored at Humbug, with nobody else around. Total sockcuckers. Sure they got the point when I blasted by them at about 90. Just hope they got wet from it. Unfortunately the wind was going the wrong way. Doubt they're going to be buzzing speedboats again though.

AZKC
    Good deal.
    Take it easy on us sailboaters :rollside: You know we do have the right of way, :crossx: when using sails for power :rollside: The guy must not have his Captains license yet.
    And he'll learn that 2 big blenders will beat a squirtcar boat in the long run. :crossx:

Jordy
    The guy must not have his Captains license yet.
    When my boat bitch was flipping out because they were about 6"s off my engines, they made a comment about not worrying because this is what they do. Don't think they're going to do it again though.
    They don't have the right of way over a boat that is anchored though and normally I steer very clear of them. This guy just needed a little brush up course. The second time he did it I killed the music and told him that I used to think that jet skis were the most irritating sockcuckers on the water, but that just changed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast