Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please Say A Prayer

catman-do
    Please take a moment and say a prayer to one of our own in the ***boat community. I just recieved a call that Don Glover (coach) just passed away. He was my coach when I was younger in little league, a dad to two of my friends and great kids as well as a great husband to Tracy. He will be missed, and many good memories will be shared by many about Don. He was one of those guys that I had only seen mad once, and usually had a smile on every time. Some of you may know him or his boat (30' red Kachina w/ Tan interior), or you may just recognize his smile that he would seem to give everyone as they walked through the channel. We will miss you coach! My condolences go out to Brad, Brian, and Tracy.

racecar.hotshoe
    RIP Coach!....

slink
    Wow, wasn't he the coach associated w/ Ezperansa HS in Yorba Linda? It showed he was logged on HB today, what happened?

catman-do
    I dont believe so. He was a baseball coach. both kids went to Etiwanda HS in Rancho. Racing a dirtbike, this is the 3rd person I know to have passed on a bike and 2 that are paralyzed. Giving me strong thoughts about hanging it up for good, especially after being lifted out of Ocotillo this past sept. He owned a fiberglass company that did alot of the work for Weekend Warrior and other trailer mfg's. Good, honest, no bullshit guy.

CornWater
    Are you serious?? It was a 26' Kachina?? you have to be kidding me, Don that does RV fiberglass repair? I mean, holy shit, how many Don Glovers are there with wife named Tracy... Can you give me any details? What the hell happened. I just saw him in September at my buddies wedding.
    :frown:

wsuwrhr
    Sorry to hear.
    Dirtbike accident?
    Another sad day.
    Brian

Havasu1986
    Wow, wasn't he the coach associated w/ Ezperansa HS in Yorba Linda? It showed he was logged on HB today, what happened?
    Yes " Coach" from Esperanza in Y.L. is hopefully a different person. God speed to the other coach.

Sleek-Jet
    Yes " Coach" from Esperanza in Y.L. is hopefully a different person. God speed to the other coach.
    That's what I'm hoping also... more details would be appreciated.
    Regardless, condolences to the friends and family...

Brian
    RIP Mr. Glover. My deepest sympathies go to the family & friends.

Jordy
    Wow.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast