Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Voting question.......

barbigrl
    Just wondering if any of you might know (this might be a stupid question)......I recently moved, so I registered for an absentee ballot. Well I lost the dam thing!!! I value my right to vote so it is important to me that I do. So can I just go to my old voting station and vote??? I am still registered there.

racecar.hotshoe
    You cant vote cause you fall asleep in the sand

INSman
    You cant vote cause you fall asleep in the sand
    Barbi, say it's NOT so !!??!!

racecar.hotshoe
    Barbi, say it's NOT so !!??!!
    I've seen the pics... :crossx:

Boatcop
    You have to vote in the precinct/district where you currently reside. Otherwise it would be voter fraud.
    You should go to the polling place for where you currently reside. Show proof of your current address (utility bills, rent receipt, etc.) and cast a provisional ballot.
    You'll then have to go to the voter registrars office for the County (within a day or so) and have your information updated.
    Now that's the LEGAL way to do it.
    Or, since you're in Orange County, you could just tell them your name is Juanita Hernandez-Rodriguez from Tijuana, and they'll let you right in.

slink
    Did you register in OC when you moved and got the absentee ballot from there or was the ballot from Riverside? If it was from Riverside, you'll probably have to come out here. The only thing I'm not sure of is if you go the absentee route can you still show up at your polling place. Never done absentee. I'm sure there is some website that can clear it up (BTW, stay out of C-Town, youre not welcome anymore )

racecar.hotshoe
    You have to vote in the precinct/district where you currently reside. Otherwise it would be voter fraud.
    You should go to the polling place for where you currently reside. Show proof of your current address (utility bills, rent receipt, etc.) and cast a provisional ballot.
    You'll then have to go to the voter registrars office for the County (within a day or so) and have your information updated.
    Now that's the LEGAL way to do it.
    Or, since you're in Orange County, you could just tell them your name is Juanita Hernandez-Rodriguez from Tijuana, and they'll let you right in.
    That there is funny I dont care who you are.

Jbb
    This thread .. is useless....without pictures....

HOOTER SLED-
    Did you register in OC when you moved and got the absentee ballot from there or was the ballot from Riverside? If it was from Riverside, you'll probably have to come out here. The only thing I'm not sure of is if you go the absentee route can you still show up at your polling place. Never done absentee. I'm sure there is some website that can clear it up (BTW, stay out of C-Town, youre not welcome anymore )
    I'm thinking that butthead won't be voting then. She never rolls into C Town anymore. Fricken OC hater girl. :crossx: :crossx:

h2oski2fast
    not pertaining to your question, but call me back.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast