Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Parker Rentals

Mrs. casean
    Do any of you rent their mobil homes/house etc... to people and allow dogs? (Good dogs of course)? I am trying to get a lab but want to find a place that I could rent and bring it... I don't like leaving dogs at home and before we get one I want to find a place I could go stay/rent that allows dogs. If any of you rent out your places in Parker and allow dogs I'd like to find out more Thanks!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    We take our doggie everywhere. Foxes doesn't allow dogs so we would just put her in the boat bag when we walked from the trailer to the boat. She is only 20 pounds though, much easier to hide than a lab.
    I am pretty sure Redrock allows dogs. I am not sure if they have trailers to rent though....

Mrs. casean
    We take our doggie everywhere. Foxes doesn't allow dogs so we would just put her in the boat bag when we walked from the trailer to the boat. She is only 20 pounds though, much easier to hide than a lab.
    I am pretty sure Redrock allows dogs. I am not sure if they have trailers to rent though....
    Thanks Linda! We stay at River Shore and I don't think they allow dogs... so I'd need a doggie sitter when we go there (Easter)... so I'm trying to find another place to stay at that would allow a good dog... That's too funny you put your's in a bag! I would too! They've never found out!

BarryMac
    Is someone getting a cute little doggie from My Man's Sportin Wood???

Mrs. casean
    Is someone getting a cute little doggie from My Man's Sportin Wood???
    Oh I wish I could get a puppy!!!! But we just dont' have time to train a puppy... I found a young adult dog at an adoption place here in Temecula. We've been looking for a young adult dog that is already house broken She's cute! Just what we want! But I want to be able to bring her everywhere we go and not have to have a doggie sitter EVERY time... Keep your fingers crossed for me Barry

BarryMac
    Oh I wish I could get a puppy!!!! But we just dont' have time to train a puppy... I found a young adult dog at an adoption place here in Temecula. We've been looking for a young adult dog that is already house broken She's cute! Just what we want! But I want to be able to bring her everywhere we go and not have to have a doggie sitter EVERY time... Keep your fingers crossed for me Barry
    http://www.havasudoug.com/iB_html/up...-59763-124.jpg

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Thanks Linda! We stay at River Shore and I don't think they allow dogs... so I'd need a doggie sitter when we go there (Easter)... so I'm trying to find another place to stay at that would allow a good dog... That's too funny you put your's in a bag! I would too! They've never found out!
    Noone ever said anything. It was really funny because we put her in the boat bag and put a towel over the bag. Half way down to the ramp you could see the towel pop up and move around. :rollside:
    I understand why people don't want to allow pets but I cannot leave mine at home. I love my dog. She goes where we go or we go elsewhere. :boxed:

JB in so cal
    Big Bend allows dogs AND rents trailers; only problem is I don't know if they allow dogs IN the trailers. If not, call B & M (I think) in Parker; They'll rent you a trailer and spot it for you (Big Bend).

JB in so cal
    Trust me. A GOOD dog sitter is very hard to find. ONly place we don't take ours is Mammoth.

Mrs. casean
    Noone ever said anything. It was really funny because we put her in the boat bag and put a towel over the bag. Half way down to the ramp you could see the towel pop up and move around. :rollside:
    I understand why people don't want to allow pets but I cannot leave mine at home. I love my dog. She goes where we go or we go elsewhere. :boxed:
    That's the way I want it to be when we get one too They are apart of the family! I would not let anything happen to someone's place.... and lots of people out there have dogs of their own so I thought maybe someone here rents their place that would allow it. I totally understand too why somoene wouldn't want to allow one. But worht a shot

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast