Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Parker Rentals

Mrs. casean
    Big Bend allows dogs AND rents trailers; only problem is I don't know if they allow dogs IN the trailers. If not, call B & M (I think) in Parker; They'll rent you a trailer and spot it for you (Big Bend).
    Great! Thanks! We just need to buy our own place there Problem solved! I wish! Someday I'll find somewhere....

MAINEVENT
    Echolodge allows dogs........ and they rent trailers too.....

Sleek-Jet
    Great! Thanks! We just need to buy our own place there Problem solved! I wish! Someday I'll find somewhere....
    There are a few trailers (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103506) for sale around here...
    I plan on taking my pooch with me everwhere too...

Bad Puddy Tat
    Mrs. C.
    I had a place in rivershore estates for close to 13 years. When I needed overflow we would put people either in the motel or the few trailers that they rent there. Some of my friends had dogs and I thought they were allowed in the trailers with a small pet deposit. At least this was the case until 2 years ago when I sold my trailer. Give Stephanie or Martin a call in the office and check with them.
    Bob

Mrs. casean
    Mrs. C.
    I had a place in rivershore estates for close to 13 years. When I needed overflow we would put people either in the motel or the few trailers that they rent there. Some of my friends had dogs and I thought they were allowed in the trailers with a small pet deposit. At least this was the case until 2 years ago when I sold my trailer. Give Stephanie or Martin a call in the office and check with them.
    Bob
    I've been going there for years but I remember being a kid when we had a dog we couldn't take him. But I haven't bothered asking. I will aks Martin. I usually talk to him when I call. Thanks! We stay at the motel. Haven't needed the trailer, but if they let the dogs in there... we might start getting that instead Thanks!

BADASS38CHEVY
    Thanks Linda! We stay at River Shore and I don't think they allow dogs... so I'd need a doggie sitter when we go there (Easter)... so I'm trying to find another place to stay at that would allow a good dog... That's too funny you put your's in a bag! I would too! They've never found out!
    Echo Lodge allows dogs

Sportin' Wood
    There are a few trailers (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103506) for sale around here...
    I plan on taking my pooch with me everwhere too...
    I'm gonna have a hard time giving that one up. Damn they are cute. I'll try and get Angie to snap some updated pics tommorow. They are eating puppy food now and are that perfect age. You all ready for her Sleek?
    Not a bad call on the adoption Linds. Smart thinking, them pups are cute but a handfull to train.

Mrs. casean
    I'm gonna have a hard time giving that one up. Damn they are cute. I'll try and get Angie to snap some updated pics tommorow. They are eating puppy food now and are that perfect age. You all ready for her Sleek?
    Not a bad call on the adoption Linds. Smart thinking, them pups are cute but a handfull to train.
    Thanks Jeff... we have a house interview tomorrow for her!!! I submitted an application for adoption and they want to meet us tomorrow! She's a 5 year old yellow lab... short & chunky they say but we can fix the chunky thing We can help each other I'll keep you posted! If we get her she can play w/ your pups that we see on the water this summer

Newcastle
    Mrs. C...a buddy of mine has a place in the Keys with its own dock, maybe 35-40' in length. He just rented it out to an old couple for a month. I think he's planning on renting it out for a few more months, maybe even part of the summer. Don't know if he'd allow dogs, but I could ask.

Mrs. casean
    Mrs. C...a buddy of mine has a place in the Keys with its own dock, maybe 35-40' in length. He just rented it out to an old couple for a month. I think he's planning on renting it out for a few more months, maybe even part of the summer. Don't know if he'd allow dogs, but I could ask.
    Sweet! Thanks! Let me know! Always nice to have a nice place to stay a few times a summer

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast