Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hey JORDY****

AZJD
    I'm on it!!! Will keep ya posted.
    And the verdict is?

Jordy
    Have you met any of the JAT crew??? You mention beer and boobs and they're on it like white on rice!!! Next Wednesday, most likely at the Arrowhead Hooter's, just to cater to my friends in the AveNEWS, although the 27th Ave one or even AZ Center would be better for any Eastside folks who show any interest in showing up.

91nordic29
    the 27th ave hooters is central - ish

TAF
    Have you met any of the JAT crew??? You mention beer and boobs and they're on it like white on rice!!! Next Wednesday, most likely at the Arrowhead Hooter's, just to cater to my friends in the AveNEWS, although the 27th Ave one or even AZ Center would be better for any Eastside folks who show any interest in showing up.
    I'm WAY-East side. I could show but where? Keep me posted. Too bad it wasn't tonight Raiders vs. Seattle Mon. night.

Jordy
    I could show but where? Keep me posted.
    Way Eastside is an understatement. You're out where Jesus lost his sandals!!! At this point it's looking like either Bell and I-17 at the Hooter's there or out off of the 101 and Bell (83rd Ave) and that's a hell of a drive for ya.

460 jus getn it
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

TAF
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    460 and what he's think'g or that drive ( I found those sandals you were referring to Jordy). Did I tell ya guys about the last time I went to Hooter'S? In Augusta, GA 2 waitress's had a cat fight. I showed our waitress the rig and what was inside.

squirt'nmyload
    most likely at the Arrowhead Hooter's
    daaaaamn....if i'm goin that far i may as well have the boat in tow and hit up pleasant!!!!

SCUBA STEVE
    I can try to make a guest apperance. Jordy keep my informed since I don't get on here much.
    Thanks

Jordy
    I can try to make a guest apperance. Jordy keep my informed since I don't get on here much.
    Thanks
    Will do. Perhaps with a little more EV interest, we can hit the AZ Center one. Doesn't matter to me, but I'm not driving from Mesa or Q.C.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast