Thread: 1994 20' Dana Arrow

Full Pull
    I'm considering taking a look at a '94 closed bow Dana Arrow. Does anyone have any information, or better yet, experience with this hull? I've read that Danas were marketed as entry level boat. I found an old thread where a few people mentioned their older (80s) Danas had a substantial amount of bowsteer. Does anyone know if that was an issue with the Arrow. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Nucking futs
    I'm considering taking a look at a '94 closed bow Dana Arrow. Does anyone have any information, or better yet, experience with this hull? I've read that Danas were marketed as entry level boat. I found an old thread where a few people mentioned their older (80s) Danas had a substantial amount of bowsteer. Does anyone know if that was an issue with the Arrow. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Are you sure its a 20' and not a 19'? does it have the step up on the rear gunnels?

Full Pull
    The ad says it is a 20' (?). It does have the step up on the rear gunnels just aft of where the windshield terminates.

Nucking futs
    thats a 19'. I have seen a few of those run some good mph with stock power. Not sure of the handling issues, they are heavy I know that. They are a solid boat.Same guy that is making the Danas now made that boat.

I've got a buddy that has one of those. It's a good riding boat (though heavy as stated above). He's running 57 mph with a bone stock, log exhausted BBC. No speed demon, but a nice boat that rides well in the chop.
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attac...chmentid=19560

Full Pull
    Thanks for the info guys, I appreciate it.
    When you guys say heavy, any idea what these boats weigh with a big block jet?