Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: WARNING

Sangster
    Morg, I seen ColeManII on here eariler..Then he was gone...Is he coming up New Years.....

126driver
    Sangster:
    Yup....No argue here...Morg back to the garage...... sleeping smilespi sleeping Everyone is always sending Morg back to the garage, but has anyone actually seen it?

GofastRacer
    126driver:
    Sangster:
    Yup....No argue here...Morg back to the garage...... sleeping smilespi sleeping Everyone is always sending Morg back to the garage, but has anyone actually seen it? Good question!! eek!

Her454
    126driver:
    Sangster:
    Yup....No argue here...Morg back to the garage...... sleeping smilespi sleeping Everyone is always sending Morg back to the garage, but has anyone actually seen it? the way this place is lately, i want to know if morg is even real....anyone ever realllly see him? or is he stalling cuz he's afraid to back up that signature.... wink

126driver
    Morg? Back to you.

Sangster
    Yup..Morgs for real..I got pics...

Her454
    Sangster:
    Yup..Morgs for real..I got pics... photodelux 6.0 ...and i hope he's real since he's on potluck cleanup... wink
    [ December 10, 2002, 08:26 AM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

GofastRacer
    Yup, he's real, seen his boat!, he just has a tedency to stray so we have to keep him focused!!... wink

Sangster:
    Morg, I seen ColeManII on here eariler..Then he was gone...Is he coming up New Years..... Just talked to him. He is not knowing if Jimmy will have the motor done by then.
    What's up with her454. "Is he Real" Their is a picture of me within the ***boat site. Their used to be a pic of me racing my bike but we know what happened to that.
    I will see all of you guy's on new year's
    Morg. "The Phantom"

Her454
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Morg:
    [QB]
    What's up with her454. "Is he Real" Their is a picture of me within the ***boat site. Their used to be a pic of me racing my bike but we know what happened to that.
    I will see all of you guy's on new year's
    i'll believe it when i see you helping me clean up... wink btw, your bike is back....

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast