Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: phoenix

beernut
    anyone going to phoenix be careful, both my sons have had trucks stolen withen the last 3 months, one was an 03 f350 4x4 taken outside from starbucks, other was f-150, stolen from resturant ,we think they are taking them to mexico, another frend had his chebby stolen from his driveway,lucky his blown flat wasnt hooked to it, :skull: anyway locks and alarms dont help, both had em, try lojack and hidden kill switchas, full coverage ins :crossx: sure would like to catch one ,in the act

framer1
    anyone going to phoenix be careful, both my sons have had trucks stolen withen the last 3 months, one was an 03 f350 4x4 taken outside from starbucks, other was f-150, stolen from resturant ,we think they are taking them to mexico, another frend had his chebby stolen from his driveway,lucky his blown flat wasnt hooked to it, :skull: anyway locks and alarms dont help, both had em, try lojack and hidden kill switchas, full coverage ins :crossx: sure would like to catch one ,in the act
    My son had his Dodge truck stolen there about 4 months ago...He had lojack so he got it back but they still messed it up. Had five hundred deduct so it still hurt.

isthismikeon?
    Heres a tip to keep your truck from being stolen in Phoneix .you need to put a 30 pack of Coors Light in the back seat. Make sure its visible. (better known as Mexican Cryptonite)....................................... ................................is this mike on?

No Name
    And I thought trucks were stolen in other states also I learn something new on HB every time I get on here.

DelawareDave
    I got a friend in Phoenix that leaves the keys in his every nite. No one has stolen it yet! :cry:

460 jus getn it
    Wasnt me this time. But ill tell the homies to leave ***boat members trucks alone.

rrrr
    How does this relate to Bench Racers, you ask?
    They must have parked in a crime area populated by fags and bruthas with jet boats on blocks in the front yard.

NautiTwins
    Had my truck stolen about 2 months ago. From what the insurance company told me, is they either joy ride the truck and leave it on the reservation (like mine) or they take them to mexico to bring back illegals at $5000 a head. She (insurance lady) also said that LoJack was the best along with a visual aid such as a club. LoJack in AZ is $1100 to install plus an annual fee.

n8dawg
    Had my truck stolen about 2 months ago. From what the insurance company told me, is they either joy ride the truck and leave it on the reservation (like mine) or they take them to mexico to bring back illegals at $5000 a head. She (insurance lady) also said that LoJack was the best along with a visual aid such as a club. LoJack in AZ is $1100 to install plus an annual fee.
    No s**t you had your truck stolen? Ahh man that sucks...sorry to hear that.
    So what are you driving now. I'm looking at a 2005 Chevy 3/4 ton crew cab turbo diesel, it's about time I get a real truck huh?
    Later

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    How does this relate to Bench Racers, you ask?
    They must have parked in a crime area populated by fags and bruthas with jet boats on blocks in the front yard.
    Why does it have to be the brothas?? Actually its was probablly your redneck cousins that take them. you know the ones that use ditches as an oil pit and trees for engine hoists....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast