Thread: Whats for lunch??

Tom Brown

Is it rude to shit on a lunch thread?

Jbb

At this point ....does it matter?

Her454

Was wondering that myself. :rollside: Is there actually a morally, politically correct part of HB?

Tom Brown
    Is there actually a morally, politically correct part of HB?
    I've always assumed that would be the Political forum but I've never been there.
    Speaking of politically correct, I just auditioned the picture Brian is going to use for his Christmas cards this year. Joy Noel.....
    The Living Ham. lmao!

Jbb
    I've always assumed that would be the Political forum but I've never been there.
    Speaking of politically correct, I just auditioned the picture Brian is going to use for his Christmas cards this year. Joy Noel.....
    The Living Ham. lmao!
    Just a reminder Brown....That picture is NOT for public consumption...the Hot Boat populace is not ready for that.....
    Card recipients,however...will likely just roll they're eyes,reference the source ......and think nothing of it...

Her454
    You two are really in your own little world arn't you? :crossx: :rollside:
    THREAD JACK. Sorry MrsBoardsmenenjay.

a catered life
    Grilled cheese and Spaghetti O's :cry: However, dinner will be chicken fried steak, mashed taters, and green beans :rollside:
    you can keep the lunch but please send me a invite for dinner
    lunch today teriyake beef strips with carrots, squash and broccoli over steamed rice and a welchs grape soda

IN2-IN2MX
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont even say Claimjumpers........I got food poisoning there about 6 months ago and still dont want to even think about it........... :cry:
    Oh crap! :crossx: Well, I was ok after last night's dinner so let's hope I don't feel ill in the next few hours.

Dave C
    what you guys do with you holiday hams is your business... not that there is anything wrong with it of course
    The Living Ham. lmao!

Jbb
    Hung Dong,Mary, no brows,Smiley,Helga,One Eye'd Jim,Munster,Beavis,The Living Ham,Beaker,Cave Girl,Confused Pete,....and The Snout.....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast