Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hip-hop video and boats

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Has anyone seen that music video of some hip hop guy (I have no idea who it is, they all sound the same and suck the same to me) ....something about show me your wave or something. They are driving big boats and doing donuts with them and then they show them drenching the girl boat by like sea-doers do.
    Anyways, what a stupid way to portray boating.
    Thats all. Carry on now. :boxed:

Do F150's Float?
    Linda, i have no idea what you are talking about.
    Are you sure you didn't fall asleep while reading ***boat and listening to JayZ, and dream this? Because it kinda sounds like the time you fell asleep watching the E! True Hollywood story on the girls of the OC, and dreamed that Jason was cheating on you with Kristin Cavallari....
    xoxoxoxoxoxo

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Linda, i have no idea what you are talking about.
    Are you sure you didn't fall asleep while reading ***boat and listening to JayZ, and dream this? Because it kinda sounds like the time you fell asleep watching the E! True Hollywood story on the girls of the OC, and dreamed that Jason was cheating on you with Kristin Cavallari....
    xoxoxoxoxoxo
    LOL!!! You are such a fag. Thats right. SAUSAGE LOVER!

centerhill condor
    yea, its that Jayzee guy...and you're right. I can just about imagine what brand "X" property casualty company would say If I drove my bigtime expensive boat in that fashion. Cancelled!

Her454
    (I have no idea who it is, they all sound the same and suck the same to me) :boxed:
    :crossx: Too funny, and I agree.

Do F150's Float?
    LOL!!! You are such a fag. Thats right. SAUSAGE LOVER!
    Ok, fine, i will admit it, i mean, it's been a pretty commonly known thing now..
    I LIKE BOYS! Er, guys, cuz boys... are no good. 14 will get ya 20. LMAO... ohh jeez. it's been a long day.

you gots 2 chill
    Has anyone seen that music video of some hip hop guy (I have no idea who it is, they all sound the same and suck the same to me) ....something about show me your wave or something. They are driving big boats and doing donuts with them and then they show them drenching the girl boat by like sea-doers do.
    Anyways, what a stupid way to portray boating.
    Thats all. Carry on now. :boxed:
    That guy that you think sucks is a music label president, a ceo of a major clothing company and the new brand manager for Budweiser Select.
    I guess you also dont like Budweiser, Dale Earnhart jr or Danica Patrick who appear in the video and are driving thru Monaco at a high rate of speed. But somehow I sure you do.

707dog
    That guy that you think sucks is a music label president, a ceo of a major clothing company and the new brand manager for Budweiser Select.
    I guess you also dont like Budweiser, Dale Earnhart jr or Danica Patrick who appear in the video and are driving thru Monaco at a high rate of speed. But somehow I sure you do.
    nicely put!!..damn danica is bangin... :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Oh excuse me for not liking Jayzee and thinking his video is stupid. I don't give a crap if he is a music label president or ceo or manager for Buweiser. Doesn't change the fact that the way they are portraying themselves driving boats is wreckless and lame.
    :yuk:
    And you are right, I do not like Budweiser but it has nothing to do with this video. I just think it tastes like crap.
    Hope you have a nice day! :rollside:

USCFAN
    Excellent point..

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast