Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rhino adventure 11th-southside

jscarab
    I was thinking that If anybody wants to meet up on the southside and run out to lowes for the sat ride let me know. My prowler is street legal and i can follow anybody that might be bending the law. Meet at new bashas or terribles at about 8:30-8:45 gather up and ride down Jamaica across lake havasu ave to london bridge rd up chenoweth to lowes..........just an idea. jesse

djunkie
    Its tempting but I don't wanna risk it. I'm just gonna drive over and unload it at the Lowes.

BigDoug
    Jesse, since i live right by the h/s im just gonna take acoma down to london bridge road and over to lowes i guess ?

tntperformance
    Its tempting but I don't wanna risk it. I'm just gonna drive over and unload it at the Lowes.
    Just let me know where your going to be,I'll bring a tow strap and drag you there!! :jawdrop:

djunkie
    Just let me know where your going to be,I'll bring a tow strap and drag you there!! :jawdrop:
    Are you gonna join the group?

Cole Trickle
    If I get a plate I might risk it :crossx:

djunkie
    If I get a plate I might risk it :crossx:
    You gonna try to get it street legal?

Cole Trickle
    You gonna try to get it street legal?
    Negative. I was talking to todd and he said when you register in AZ the onroad and offroad plate looks the same. I could swing the street legal stuff but I don't want to buy the ins and only use the vehicle there once a year.

djunkie
    Negative. I was talking to todd and he said when you register in AZ the onroad and offroad plate looks the same. I could swing the street legal stuff but I don't want to buy the ins and only use the vehicle there once a year.
    Cheap bastard. LOL!!!! :crossx: I've got a green sticker but no plate so I'll be hauling it over to the Lowes and unload there.

shadow
    Best of luck to anyone running down London Bridge rd without a plate. :crossx:
    Not trying to rain on anyones parade but i use London Bridge rd for test rides all day long and the cops hide out down there,i see them everyday.
    Especially through the stretch of Desert Hills.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast