Thread: PS-222 has been sold!

boatguy222
    Guys,
    The BEZER has been sold! Thanks to all who helped get the word out. I believe that it will clean up in the Nostalgia Class in the Northwest, A friend of George Nordling bought it, George will Drive and supply the engine, so watch out you Nostalgia racers, he's Back!!!

GofastRacer
    boatguy222:
    Guys,
    The BEZER has been sold! Thanks to all who helped get the word out. I believe that it will clean up in the Nostalgia Class in the Northwest, A friend of George Nordling bought it, George will Drive and supply the engine, so watch out you Nostalgia racers, he's Back!!! Congrats Marc, It's been long enough!..

BILLY.B
    FINALLY!!!. GLAD to hear you sold it, Bruce called me last night to tell me the news,he was trying to get up to Havasu this sunday to look at it. Oh well glad to see that George will be driving he'll do a great job, and Mark could you tell him hello for me THANK'S. wink

Marc,
    Way to go! (Now you can concentrate on selling the Hondo! )
    Billy,
    Are you going to be around next weekend...How about next monday? I am going to be in the area and wanted to stop by.
    Mike

BILLY.B
    ssmike:
    Marc,
    Billy,
    Are you going to be around next weekend...How about next monday? I am going to be in the area and wanted to stop by.
    Mike Mike, I plan on being around next weekend as we are very busy trying to get cars painted for the winter nationals, so call me to let me know what time on monday or the weekend you might be by. Plus Janice and I were just talking about you this morning and I do need to ask you a couple of ???'s pertaining to the v-drive outtings, so take care and look forward to seeing you next week.

boatguy222
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by ssmike:
    [QB] Marc,
    Mike,
    Still have the 498, It would look REAL GOOD setting in your boat wink Maybe part trade for the Hondo? wink

CircleJerk
    Marc, dont forget my Barron Sprint is for sale, only because I have recently been negotiating on a rare {22 made} Lavey sidewinder! How does 3 grand sound less engine and 5500 with the LS7? I cant go much lower even though I know how tough money is. I'm ready to deal and deliver to Oregon! smile_sp

e-ticket
    CircleJerk
    Check email

LilFlattie
    MARC...................... idea