Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magna flow Pump? Supercharger clearance?

mi pingue
    Have a Magna Flow Pump that I cant get to clear my blower pulley, Can anyone help! Thanks, Matt

Snowboat
    Try Rex Marine or CP Performance. They make several lengths of drives/extensions, so the pump will stick out far enough, to clear the blower pulley.

Infomaniac
    Yea what Snowboat said.

mi pingue
    Looked in Cp peformance site, cant find anything, cant find rex online. Anymore help? Matt

For CP Performance water pump extensions click here
    For Rex Marine try this

superdave013
    I spend my money with REX. He's very active on this web site and I see him helping lots of people out with (good) free advice. He's gone way out of his way to get me some odd ball stuff that's not made anymore.

shirkey4750
    Try rotating the housing by moving it counter clockwise or clockwise one hole at a time. Had to do this on a friends boat who had the same problem.

mi pingue
    everybody helping is much appreciated. I now have the info I need. That's why I visit here. Thanks, Matt

superdave013
    mi pingue:
    everybody helping is much appreciated. I now have the info I need. That's why I visit here. Thanks, Matt Whoo hoo!, Now that's what this forum sould be all about.
    Don't you all get more satisfaction reading that then reading garbage from someone hiding behind their comp flaming everyone?

GofastRacer
    superdave013:
    mi pingue:
    everybody helping is much appreciated. I now have the info I need. That's why I visit here. Thanks, Matt Whoo hoo!, Now that's what this forum sould be all about.
    Don't you all get more satisfaction reading that then reading garbage from someone hiding behind their comp flaming everyone? Man, you got that right!!!.... eek!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast