Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Boobs, New Biiger Boogs, No Boobs, Big Boobs

Dezertrider
    OK, So a Sister in Law of the family is getting her 4th boob job in 4 years!!! She started off as a fairly flat chested girl who got a new nice rack for her frame then those were still to small and got a second boob job but bigger. Not bad so far huh? I can understand going bigger but then she has a huge boob reduction that makes her look like a japanese school girl. Now she is the same size as she started off at 3 years earlier. Guess what she is doing now????? Getting another BOOB Job!!!!
    At what point do they have nothing to work with? I cannot imagine they will look good.
    With all that coin dropped on boobs I would rather have new boat or sand rail.

racecar.hotshoe
    A full circle boob story I like it........But wait tell jbb and brown get wind of it look out. :crossx:

ratso
    OK, So a Sister in Law of the family is getting her 4th boob job in 4 years!!! She started off as a fairly flat chested girl who got a new nice rack for her frame then those were still to small and got a second boob job but bigger. Not bad so far huh? I can understand going bigger but then she has a huge boob reduction that makes her look like a japanese school girl. Now she is the same size as she started off at 3 years earlier. Guess what she is doing now????? Getting another BOOB Job!!!!
    At what point do they have nothing to work with? I cannot imagine they will look good.
    I know a chick that has had 7... 2 were to correct screwed up ones... going in for a nose job tomorrow. She is having something done constantly. Some people have some kind of sick obsession with theirselves I think when they take it to extremes.

Dezertrider
    When they start looking like Joan Rivers look out

SCUBA STEVE
    Whats wrong with Japanese school girls? j/k
    Do I really have to say it.... WOMEN, can't live with them can't live with out them. lol
    I am hoping this is your brothers wife, unless you got married! lmao!

racecar.hotshoe
    When they start looking like Joan Rivers look out
    Hey thanks for that vision I didnt want dinner anyways....

ratso
    I know a chick that has had 7... 2 were to correct screwed up ones... going in for a nose job tomorrow. She is having something done constantly. Some people have some kind of sick obsession with theirselves I think when they take it to extremes.
    She had a labiaplasty too... thank gawd, cause that thing was outta control. Talk about a freakin' catcher's mit!!! :jawdrop:

spectratoad
    Let's see.......the usual response would be?????
    THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS.

racecar.hotshoe
    Let's see.......the usual response would be?????
    THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS.
    I knew there was something missing.

Jim W
    I paid for a set of tit's. A's up to small C's.
    Best money I ever lost.....
    She's his problem now.
    Be good, Jim

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast