Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Boobs, New Biiger Boogs, No Boobs, Big Boobs

ratso
    YOU KILL ME!!! where do you come up with this stuff?? ROFL :rollside:
    Labiaplasty is actually a quite common operation... If the labia or lips are too big or it looks too much like roast beef. I actually know of a couple more that had the operation and one in dire need of it. Some guys like the "plump" look, but even some of these chicks are doing the operation too. There is also the Vaginoplasty to tighten chicks up a couple of notches after having a few kids. The one chick I see that had this done also said that it was the most painful cosmetic surgery she has had to date... :idea: She has a very attractive vagina now.

racecar.hotshoe
    Labiaplasty is actually a quite common operation... If the labia or lips are too big or it looks too much like roast beef. I actually know of a couple more that had the operation and one in dire need of it. Some guys like the "plump" look, but even some of these chicks are doing the operation too. There is also the Vaginoplasty to tighten chicks up a couple of notches after having a few kids. The one chick I see that had this done also said that it was the most painful cosmetic surgery she has had to date... :idea: She has a very attractive vagina now.
    Cant you just shim it up with a ham hock.. :crossx:

ratso
    Cant you just shim it up with a ham hock.. :crossx:
    It would be a lot less expensive lol... I'm still waiting to hear how the nose job went today... :idea:

Devil's Advocate
    Heard of this crap too. This I think takes cosmetic surgery overboard. That's just too much to endure, and for what? It's either overly neurotic women doing this to themselves or the focked up men they're with who are telling them to do this to their bodies. If a man said that to me or tried to get me to do that I'd tell him to get his ugly ass balls and d*ck away from my shit, you don't need to be there then. :argue: :crossx:

racecar.hotshoe
    Heard of this crap too. This I think takes cosmetic surgery overboard. That's just too much to endure, and for what? It's either overly neurotic women doing this to themselves or the focked up men they're with who are telling them to do this to their bodies. If a man said that to me or tried to get me to do that I'd tell him to get his ugly ass balls and d*ck away from my shit, you don't need to be there then. :argue: :crossx:
    So I guess you aint in need of a shiming...

ratso
    :jawdrop: :idea:

ratso
    lol... no... ROTFLMAO... :crossx:

YeLLowBoaT
    You know they even have a plastic surgery that give a women back her "virginaty"....
    I for one like smaller tits...

Devil's Advocate
    :hammerhea

VEGASBABY
    Pics dang it! we need pics! With out them we cant help or understand what you talking about! :cry:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast