Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nice Takedown.....

ratso
    Lucky for you that you are constantly on your knees blowing hanson.
    lmao...

BRSTQUEST
    Wow.....I love the response.....But I wouldn't excpect anything else from the French....I mean Canadians....Are you kidding me, a call of a fight at a McD's, a dude who is not following commands and he gets taken to the ground and that offends you....I don't think you have a concept of the real world as it relates to bad people who want to do bad things....This isn't northern exposure where cops ride around on horses and deal with a loose moose...Its this cop should be commended for restraint, this could have gone bad fast but he put an end to it quickly before it went sideways

vmjtc3
    Next time he should step out of the car and shoot him......or better yet shoot him without getting out of the car.......or he could just run him over with the car......Maybe he could just throw the dwarf at him
    It has been known to happen around here. There are two metro officers in prision right now for performing a drive by shooting.

vmjtc3
    Restraint????? Showmanship for the camera is a far better description
    Put an end to what quick? I didn't see anything happening. A wasted guy standing there with his hands in his pockets......Big threat......
    Watch that video again...particularly after Mr powertrip pig takes the big scary guy 1/2 way down....tell me how "amped up" that scary guy is
    Just assume the guy he just assisted to the ground was beating up someone you know. Now doesnt that feel better?

vmjtc3
    Were they to fat to get out of the car and walk over and shoot the perp?
    Not sure, I was just saying that it has happend before so I guess it is not out of the realm of possibility, thats all

BRSTQUEST
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-U8o6Tq-4M
    Not sure if this will work, but a good example of what happens when you cant see the hands......I know that the bleeding heart lefties will always say cops are out of control and have way to much power but I want the cops out taking bad people to jail.....Comes down to this, you don't act stupid, do stupid things or take advantage of the weak your chances of police contact are small......but some people just don't get it

BRSTQUEST
    Typing stuff like that will get you your own WTF did he say thread....
    My mojo was all out of wack....I just had cold coffee and a stail fritter.....Damn canadian dooghnut shop

vmjtc3
    Cold coffee and stale donuts could make someone snap I guess....
    I have to admit, cold coffee and stale donut's have made me mad enough to kill a time or two

HM
    Ever given any thought to midget chucking? Great stress relief
    You Canatards got the funniest saying for sucking dick. You weren't too happy when I shot it in your eye, which was the fastest take down on a Canatard ever seen.

HM
    WTF????
    You always did have selective hearing.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast