Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Nice Takedown.....

BRSTQUEST
    Watching Northern Exposure and talking about the French will do that to you... Go outside and shoot something.....it will make you feel better...
    I always talk about the French when Iam constipated...Knowing they are full of chit, it fools my body into thinking its full of chit, and I feel so much better after I take a French and wipe my Canada with some Mexico.....

HM
    I'm good at ignoring short people
    Obviously not.

Bradman
    He shoulda hit the little fukk harder than what he did!!!
    That was great!!! Bastard might listen next time.

BRSTQUEST
    That would meen that you are sitting on the US.....thone
    See you guys are all messed up in the great north......I did a search of "thone" and could not find a single thing....I think its the cold and maybe the altitude but iam just not getting it.....Dont get me wrong I love Canada, they gave us most of their hockey teams, that is so nice......And Pam Anderson

HM
    See you guys are all messed up in the great north......I did a search of "thone" and could not find a single thing....I think its the cold and maybe the altitude but iam just not getting it.....Dont get me wrong I love Canada, they gave us most of their hockey teams, that is so nice......And Pam Anderson
    He has a hard time typing with a dick in his mouth.

BRSTQUEST
    Yep the closest I could come up with on "thone" is Joey Fatone of NYSYNC... I guess you Canadians have a more evolved taste for music.....but I could be wrong......

vmjtc3
    Ever given any thought to midget chucking? Great stress relief
    I have not given it any thought......................untill now :idea:

BRSTQUEST
    Commode/toilet....We gave you all the spoiled crybabies and kept all the good Junior teams. Pam was hot(in HS)...you got her when she was done and hookered up....
    OOOHHHHHHHH....Throne, now I get it, I couldn't understan it through that deep french accent.....eeegggghhhhh.....
    You are right Pam is washed up....Iam sure there are some other hotties in manatoba, or the northern territory......Maybe in Quebec

Jbb
    This copy has a nice comment towards the end....Vegas.... (http://www.wildboston.com/media-1029...ked_by_cop.wmv)

This isn't northern exposure where cops ride around on horses and deal with a loose moose
    http://usera.imagecave.com/lakelover/rofl1.gif

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234