Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Whoop-whoop-whoop... Warning....danger

Jordy
    :idea: Hmmm.....what do I win if I find it?
    An opportunity to wash it and get the rest of the masking tape residue off it. How's that sound???
    And I'm talking about finding it now, not next time you see me out at the lake in it. That's not finding it, that's seeing it.

pixilatedpussy
    An opportunity to wash it and get the rest of the masking tape residue off it. How's that sound???
    And I'm talking about finding it now, not next time you see me out at the lake in it. That's not finding it, that's seeing it.
    :yuk: :220v:
    Damn it!
    Ya want me to wash it naked? With lots of bubbles???
    Oh wait that is Geza's dream! DOH! :220v:

Mrs.Racer277
    You are soooooooooooooooooooooooo full of crap. There was nothing left on your boat. I cleaned it up. :cry:

Mrs.Racer277
    [/B]
    Damn it!
    HEHEHEHE I was thinking that was exactly how we would find it. LOL
    Wait that is my dream.

Jordy
    [/B]
    Works for me. How can I argue with that kind of offer. Hell, if that's the case I'll even give you directions and draw a map. You could even bring Dia I suppose as I haven't seen the new boobs yet, seeing how she flaked on Havasu on Wednesday.
    You are soooooooooooooooooooooooo full of crap. There was nothing left on your boat. I cleaned it up. :cry:
    Whatever. That's why I had to get it detailed when they got done with it. Still had tape residue on it. They spent a day and a half cleaning it up. :notam:
    Wait that is my dream.
    Your dream is to see my boat again??? And I know that's what you were thinking, why do you think I threw that in as an exclusion??? This ain't my first rodeo, clown.

dicudmore
    [/B]
    Damn it!
    YES THAT SOUNDS GOOD

Mrs.Racer277
    Works for me. How can I argue with that kind of offer. Hell, if that's the case I'll even give you directions and draw a map. You could even bring Dia I suppose as I haven't seen the new boobs yet, seeing how she flaked on Havasu on Wednesday.
    What New Boobs....I want to see them too!!
    Whatever. That's why I had to get it detailed when they got done with it. Still had tape residue on it. They spent a day and a half cleaning it up. :notam:
    Full of BS. :yuk:
    Your dream is to see my boat again??? And I know that's what you were thinking, why do you think I threw that in as an exclusion??? This ain't my first rodeo, clown.
    Clown???? Excuse me. I might have to put you on my list now. Or better yet ignore. :rollside:

Jordy
    Or better yet ignore. :rollside:
    Cool. Then you'll just miss out on the best secret ever. Haven't had a chance to tell you and now I guess I don't have to worry about it. So sad. :notam:

pixilatedpussy
    ROYFLMAO!

pixilatedpussy
    Wait that is my dream.
    Muah!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast