Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where is SWB?

HM
    Where is SWB?
    Winter is coming and all this drama without SWB mixin' it up is like two fags getting married in Canada and Canuck not drinkin' his own man ranch in celebration.

HM
    Still wondering?

hoolign
    Where is SWB?
    Winter is coming and all this drama without SWB mixin' it up is like two fags getting married in Canada and Canuck not drinkin' his own man ranch in celebration.
    Likely standing in front of the mirror yelling at himself while ringing out his dribble bib. :idea:

HM
    Rumor has it that SWB has been seen???
    Where ya been? Adam tell you about my "yard" project? It is a real neighborhood pleaser!!!!

Tom Brown
    You mean this guy?
    http://files.myopera.com/Mathilda/al...0a%20truck.jpg
    That guy looks like Jeff Foxworthy. It's nice to see he trimmed the 'stache.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Where is SWB?
    O.K I have to ask.. Who is SWB and who is in your signature doing the peek a boo looky lou.

hoolign
    That guy looks like Jeff Foxworthy. It's nice to see he trimmed the 'stache.
    Have you thought about putting tinfoil on the rabbit ears for clearer reception??
    http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/P...xworthy-01.jpg

HM
    O.K I have to ask.. Who is SWB and who is in your signature doing the peek a boo looky lou.
    I have no idea who that midget is in my signature.
    SWB is an urban legend...he does not exist.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I have no idea who that midget is in my signature.
    SWB is an urban legend...he does not exist.
    well I guess it would be you then. I think I remember you in another thread saying you were short. :idea:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast