Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Schiada and Hallet Vector Pricing

SGettmann
    After growing up in a flat bottom and now having a Schiada it is a big difference. That Schiada can run through anything (or so it seems). I do have to say that when the water is great I prefer skiing behind our Hallett flat. Then again I am just a recreation skier so I don't have to deal with the stuff that some of you guys do.
    Paul
    For slalom skiing, definately understand how you would prefer skiing behind the flattie. The wake would be smaller. There's even a difference between my parent's 20' and my 21' Schiadas. If I get the ski on its side enough throughout the cut, then the ski cuts right through the wake and there's no air time. If the ski flattens out going across the wake, you're airborn slightly.

superdave013
    Although, in some ways, I wish that I started off with a flat bottom V-Drive, just to better appreciate the ride of the 21'. Sometimes when you start off with top of the line stuff, you may not appreciate it fully, and being able to build yourself up over time. Then again, I'm completely stoked with my boat, and will even be more stoked when when I get my new motor back in her and can get out on a speed ski behind her.
    I do not agree with that. You are comparing apples to oranges. If you ever get behind the wheel of a nasty flatbottom you will find that NOTHING is more bad ass to drive. They are soooooooooooo fun it's unreal. But they are a drivers boat only as riding shot gun will just scare the crap out of ya no matter who you are.
    I agree that the 21's are the cream of the crop when it comes to that style of boat. They will mow through things at speed that you would not even think about running a runner bottom flat in. But when the conditions are right a flat is the ultimite kick in the a$$. If Ihad room for both I would have never sold my runner bottom. I miss it every day.

Sangerboy
    if the 210 is a better boat they sure missed the styling. If you ask me not much has better looking lines then a hallett vector.
    I'm with you Dave, I know the 210 was faster than the Vector with identical power, but the looks of the Vector always did something for me that the 210 never came close to.

BILLY.B
    I'm with you Dave, I know the 210 was faster than the Vector with identical power, but the looks of the Vector always did something for me that the 210 never came close to.Hey hey hey. I love my 210. They could of leghten the deck a bit and maybe taken some of the height out of the sides, and then softened the lines a tad. Other then that I love it. Oh yeah, and the fact that it's the only 210 OB ever made is better yet :rollside: . With that said...Sangerboy, the bubbledeck Sanger really didn't do it for me quite like the T-deck. So I hope you love your new Sanger T-Bubble deck that we created this week. You have one of a kind now my friend.... :cry: :rollside:

Boat211
    If you ever get behind the wheel of a nasty flatbottom you will find that NOTHING is more bad ass to drive.
    AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sangerboy
    They could of leghten the deck a bit and maybe taken some of the height out of the sides, and then softened the lines a tad.
    Hmmmm........:idea: Sounds awful close to looking like a Vector to me.

GofastRacer
    If you ever get behind the wheel of a nasty flatbottom you will find that NOTHING is more bad ass to drive. They are soooooooooooo fun it's unreal.
    Especially a circle ("B") boat!...

Sangerboy
    With that said...Sangerboy, the bubbledeck Sanger really didn't do it for me quite like the T-deck. So I hope you love your new Sanger T-Bubble deck that we created this week. You have one of a kind now my friend.... :cry: :rollside:
    Dang, I wondered what was taking so long. Although your skills with the gun are beyond us mere mortals' understanding, I have serious concerns with you venturing into the sculpting realm. Remember, my good buddy Billy.Z , I already have a T-deck that you'll get to shoot eventually, the Sanger is one-of-a-kind enough already, any further changes will be grounds for punitive retribution :crossx: ( The manner, place and timing of said retribution will be of my choice)
    PS, I got these words from SSMike, not sure exactly what they mean but they sounded sort of cool and ominous

BILLY.B
    Dang, the Sanger is one-of-a-kind enough already, any further changes will be grounds for punitive retribution :crossx: ( The manner, place and timing of said retribution will be of my choice)
    PS, I got these words from SSMike, not sure exactly what they mean but they sounded sort of cool and ominous Yeah like SSMIKE knows what the hell he's talking about. :yuk:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12