RexOne - This is not spam - just a heads up on a boat I went to look at this afternoon.
I was surprised to see a Sanger Ski Hydro for sale in the hills of East Tennessee. so I went to look at it. The boat has a heavy layup, good looking metal flake paint job, blue/yellow trim. From what I could see just at dark the boat looks to be a solid boat, in very original Sanger trim, even had the Sanger badges. Twin saddle tanks, inboard rudder with cable steering and open driveshaft with a direct drive old style Casale V drive. The trailer looks to be orignal 83 comp trailer. The engine is a Gale Banks twin turbo intercooled 454 blowing through a 1150 holley - the intercooler was not plumbed with water. The engine looks in good condition. This could be a great lake boat with some winter project work - enclose the drive line, a new v drive, plumb the intercooler with water lines.
I would buy this boat - everyone needs a pair of Sanger Hydros in their garage, but reality is that my little fishing boat is all I have time to work on. So I will pass on this boat(good price), but maybe some one here at Hot Boat can find a home for this boat. The Boat is listed in boat section at Racingjunk.com
Waiting for Spring- only how many days !
Sanger77