Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: for all the dumb asses that gave money to later

topless
    I was speaking of a different kind of collection agancy
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh the ***boat collection agency. I hear that one is the best.

Cole
    I havn't had an extra three days to read the whole post, why does everyone want there money back? He did sink his boat, and was trying to bring it back up....thats as far as I got!!!!

Dave C
    can someone gives us the readers digest version of that thread?
    There must be something amusing in it otherwise it wouldn't keep coming up. :rollside:
    I just don't have the intenstinal fortitude to read the whole thread (let alone 8 hours)
    thanks

HocusPocus
    I was speaking of a different kind of collection agancy
    http://www.beach-o-matic.com/images/...s/jonpayup.gif
    :skull:

deltaAce
    The people donated the money to a fellow boater (perhaps a troubled one) in the cheerful spirit of compassion to someone who sank their craft. The money was to help raise said boat but since that didn't happen it is still meant to help ease the impact of the financial loss. When we give to someone it's not to recieve something back from them personaly. Some insist it is only for a good feeling. Actually when we sacrifice some of our income to ease anothers burden, we are extending the hand of God to assist someone through hardship. God is the one who honors the giver. If a little old lady gives money to a tv preacher thinking she is helping the hungry, but he uses the money on another limousine, she did not get ripped off. She actually gave the money to God, & if someone rips off God............................................The y're gonna answer for it!!!

deltaAce
    God or no God....I would be pissed off. When you give money for a specific reason and it does not happen the money needs sent back. Very simple.
    That's how I feel about my taxes!

eliminatedsprinter
    That's how I feel about my taxes!
    Absolutly!!

OGShocker
    That really sucks. If people sent him money and then did not spend it on what they were lead to believe along with not giving it back
    I would be major pissed off
    :yuk:
    I wasn't pissed until I was called a "dumbass" for trying to help out someone most of us thought was a boater in need.
    I am over it now.... Let's party!!!

topless
    The guy had his wife come on here and ask for donations. She even went as far as to say hers was in the mail. Since he spent the money on who knows what, he didn't have enough to raise his boat and kept giving BS excuses. He then said he was going to give the money back and never did. After that wifey came back and said he was keeping it just in case he could get his boat back (more BS) Everyone who donated was cheering for him until all his lies hit him in the face.

Jyruiz
    The guy had his wife come on here and ask for donations. She even went as far as to say hers was in the mail. Since he spent the money on who knows what, he didn't have enough to raise his boat and kept giving BS excuses. He then said he was going to give the money back and never did. After that wifey came back and said he was keeping it just in case he could get his boat back (more BS) Everyone who donated was cheering for him until all his lies hit him in the face.
    Thats messed up, now when somebody who really needs it ask, nobody will bother to help that person out.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast